New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

5 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

my sources have stated that the album cover is very colorful it will make u look at color a different way 

Thank you. Awesome people like you are making this wait so much easier.

So it's very colorful. I like the sound of that. I trust Madonna.

i think shes calmed down on the cheek fillers to concentrate on the other cheek fillers ...lol joke ..no but seriously i think she has calmed down on the fillers thats until the promo tour in which she will pump them back up again lol

16 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

i think shes calmed down on the cheek fillers to concentrate on the other cheek fillers ...lol joke ..no but seriously i think she has calmed down on the fillers thats until the promo tour in which she will pump them back up again lol

please noooo

21 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

We’ve been through this a million times already. She her face pumped up right before a major event where she’s photographed a lot and her face is extra swollen from the pump being done so immediately beforehand. She just needs to get her pumps done when she’s laying low for awhile so that when she has her events the extra swelling has gone down by then. 

1 minute ago, Magician said:

We’ve been through this a million times already. She gets them pumped up right before a major event where she’s photographed a lot and her face is extra swollen from the pump being done so immediately beforehand. She just needs to get her pumps done when she’s laying low so that when she has her events the extra swelling has gone down by then. 

wonder what she would look like without fillers in the cheeks ..older or younger ? im used to her face now 

2 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

wonder what she would look like without fillers in the cheeks ..older or younger ? im used to her face now 

Gx2xy6j.jpg

Paula looks like an older version of the American Life era. So I asssume thats close to how Madonna would look.

1 hour ago, FreeMySoul said:

my sources have stated that the album cover is very colorful it will make u look at color a different way 

Sorry that just sounds like someone is taking the piss.

The standing joke is every album will make us dance in a different way 😂

Just now, Mat.Guy said:

Gx2xy6j.jpg

Paula looks like an older version of the American Life era. So I asssume thats close to how Madonna would look.

isnt paula younger than madonna ...she looks more like christopher than her

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

isnt paula younger than madonna ...she looks more like christopher than her

Yes, she's younger. Th'at's why I said close. You really need to do a better interpration of things. It's not the first time you ask something logical.

1 hour ago, Lolasmommy said:

So we are getting this kinda look for the album cover?

D49F6C00-6590-469C-9517-84154BD3265F.png

I love this.

And I do think we are getting something like this for the album cover, but more colourful.