New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

2 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I know. I’m sort of freaking out!!!

You are a very, very lucky individual to be able to experience these two icons back to back. Grace is my #2 after Madonna, so the amazingnese of this opportunity is not lost on me!

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

i thought it was a video theyre not happy with not a song ? 

Oh ... I don’t know anything. I just thought the rumor article said that the Eurovision organizers were concerned about one song on the proposed set list.... but maybe there’s other rumors out there saying other things.

3 hours ago, humanracin said:

Madonna and Grace Jones... they couldn't have picked 2 better Headliners if they tried, well done Pride ! :clap:

I know. I’m sort of freaking out!!!

6 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

You are a very, very lucky individual to be able to experience these two icons back to back. Grace is my #2 after Madonna, so the amazingnese of this opportunity is not lost on me!

I know! I love them both and have them tattooed on me! 

Guest CzarnaWisnia
1 hour ago, YannBouch said:

People seems to think political is always about politics. 

Yeah, that's so weird...

1 hour ago, YannBouch said:

People seems to think political is always about politics. 

I know :rolleyes:

Political doesn't mean anti-Trump, people! Just listen to what this woman has been singing about since Like a Virgin.

#WeNeedToWakeUp

OMG suddenly this thread turned to be about Helen Lovejoy? Can somebody please think about the children?

It's Madonna, for God sake. I don't care about the GP talking about her age or her wrinkles. I'll support her till the end of time. This is the woman who wrote Like a Prayer, Papa Don't Preach, Erotica, made a Sex Book, performed on a giant cross, talked about how shitty her Country STILL is, and so what? Time was WITH HER after all the controversy. She paved the way for every single woman in pop music... and you're worried about the word 'Political'?

Shame.

24 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

i thought it was a video theyre not happy with not a song ? 

The article said it may be both.

“Meanwhile, Israeli media unofficially reported that Madonna filmed a political advertisement that would “lead to controversy.” It is unclear if this is in any relation to the controversial song choice.”

9 minutes ago, vertigokane said:

The article said it may be both.

“Meanwhile, Israeli media unofficially reported that Madonna filmed a political advertisement that would “lead to controversy.” It is unclear if this is in any relation to the controversial song choice.”

like a prayer could be considered controversial 

5 hours ago, bumholegeorge said:

You could be right re the leaks not having a huge impact on sales.   However, the 18-20 million illegal downloads of Rebel Heart which put M in the top 5 most illegally downloaded albums of 2015, does prove that the GP  still has an interest in hearing what she does, even if they're not paying for the luxury of doing so ...:0)

nobody knows where those numbers came from so who knows...

Oh wow things are getting interesting, album in June with my bday and single hopefully next month with controversy? Well who else to stir up some controversy than M? No one is doing it since maybe Miley Cyrus with her Bangerz era, everyone always plays safe.

But it needs to be something shocking and iconic to really generate controversy in 2019 because we have seen a lot and a Palestine guy and Israeli guy kissing, that wasn’t on the backdrop of AL at RIT?

Disco, 70’s, Maluma, Controversy, Anitta, Fado, Ukelele Girls, so many things.

29 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

But it needs to be something shocking and iconic to really generate controversy in 2019 because we have seen a lot and a Palestine guy and Israeli guy kissing, that wasn’t on the backdrop of AL at RIT?

No, it wasn’t. There was footage of a Bush look-a-like and a Saddam Hussein look-a-like in the audience of the “fashion show.” The fashion show featured people being blown up, models carrying limbs, injured military personnel bloodied, a little Iraqi boy with expressive eyes, little girls wearing hijab being intimidated by male soldiers, etc etc.

But there was no Israeli-Palestinian gay kiss.

During the backdrop for Imagine on the RIT, it ended with two young boys walking arm in arm (one Israeli, one Palestinian) ... but that was not supposed to be in any way romantic. Just friendship.

Of course, there were undertones to the Forbidden Love performance on CT — which she made more heavy-handed when they painted the torsos of the male dancers (one with the Star of David and one with the symbol for Islam). 

1 minute ago, humanracin said:

Is the new single called "Saint Or Sinner" ... could be controversial for Israel / Eurovision ?

Or the album title ?

I really like that idea for an album title. Pretty interesting and would fit her body of work well for album titles.....I like it better than Magic, tbh.

10 minutes ago, Showdown said:

Trixie, Bob, and Kim Chi are all fighting over what the best Madonna song is on twitter! Hope they are also all in the video!!! And of course Bianca is throwing shade 🙄🙄🙄

7 minutes ago, peter said:

I thought Bianca liked Madonna?

Bianca’s life is too throw shade. Of course she loves Madonna. Her entire shtick is to be completely absurd and crass about everything and everyone. 

38 minutes ago, Nikki said:

those new pics on instagram are everything. so beautiful and interesting opposed to the extensions

and one pearl necklace suits her a lot better than 20 necklaces

Seriousdonna

My favorite of the three is the Sinner pic! :inlove: 

BTW, Emmanuel Adjei already liked this pic, and also posted a  new sunset ocean pic on his Instagram.

image1.jpeg