New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

51 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

Going to the “deep web” to download an album :lmao: You go to the deep web to hire a hitman with cryptocurrency, not to illegally download Rebel Heart. You can just Google that for a download link. 

lol i even think fans did not buy the album as they was perfectly happy with the 50 demos they had and prefered so to say it did not have a impact on sales is bullshit and trust that certain somebody to say such a thing secretly but in my opinion trolling the forum lol 

I'm in Wyoming going through the blizzard of the century. As always Madonna's music and reading your posts keep me from panicking. Now if only she would give us a pic or video teaser again? Pleeassee ok that is all. Xxxx

4 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

lol i even think fans did not buy the album as they was perfectly happy with the 50 demos they had and prefered so to say it did not have a impact on sales is bullshit and trust that certain somebody to say such a thing secretly but in my opinion trolling the forum lol 

Yes, my thoughts exactly. 

You also have to take in account the massive leakage gave the whole RH endeavor a ‘messy’ feel from the get go, which probably drove many people off or made them lose interest. 

So first single mid-late April confirmed ?

I posted this in the Eurovision thread but thought I'd put it here too.

Ynet explains that a song that is set to be released by Madonna next month could cause political controversey.

https://eurovoix.com/2019/03/13/eurovision19-production-team-unsure-regarding-madonnas-planned-performance/

41 minutes ago, humanracin said:

So first single mid-late April confirmed ?

I posted this in the Eurovision thread but thought I'd put it here too.

Ynet explains that a song that is set to be released by Madonna next month could cause political controversey.

https://eurovoix.com/2019/03/13/eurovision19-production-team-unsure-regarding-madonnas-planned-performance/

"political controversy"

smells American Life

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Imagine, the song controversial but in a good way. Good music because Mirways. Video controversial, people will talk, they announce the eurovision. Depends on the subject with all that is happening in Israel people will talk about that upcoming performance.

She receive the award, makes a real political speech for human rights/tolerance etc. (political no obligatory to be about politic). Then all the attention again, viral speech, reminder of the eurovision. They will be article like, 10 times Madonna made history. 10 reason why Madonna is a badass etc 

Eurovision bang//tour announcement//rule the world like the Queen she is. 

Even if her performance is canceled, good press for her. Censorship, etc people will want to know why, what the song is about etc. it's good press one way, or another. 

Well, if Madonna is to be disruptive in any way, she needs a sword and a shield.

In the past, her controversial point was the sword, and the quality of the music was the shield.

If she's gonna do this again, she should have incredible music to back it up. I hope she does anyway, because although I don't really care what other people think, I don't wanna see her being dragged through the mud..

6 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

Well, if Madonna is to be disruptive in any way, she needs a sword and a shield.

In the past, her controversial point was the sword, and the quality of the music was the shield.

If she's gonna do this again, she should have incredible music to back it up. I hope she does anyway, because although I don't really care what other people think, I don't wanna see her being dragged through the mud..

I don't want to see her get dragged through the mud either. 

18 minutes ago, fandonna said:

"political controversy"

smells American Life

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What about Like a Prayer?

You guys seem to have forgotten your Madonna history...

Do we really think she's releasing a political controversy stirring song with crazy SJW and Trump supporters out there WAITING to make threats while she has four kids to look after?

This could be American Life (single video controversy) all over again...

2 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

People seems to think political is always about politics. 

What do you think political may mean here?

3 minutes ago, freddykrueger86 said:

Do we really think she's releasing a political controversy stirring song with crazy SJW and Trump supporters out there WAITING to make threats while she has four kids to look after?

This could be American Life (single video controversy) all over again...

I love American Life album, but that title single sunk her career. I hope history is not going to repeat it self. She needs to be a bit careful. She also has a family now and the amount hate that she will get is not very much to look forward to.

8 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

There are rumors from music insiders from other forums that the album may be released on Friday 14th June. 

We're getting closer now!

Predictions:

1st single April 19th

Buzz track Latin market April 26th or May 3rd

2nd single May 31st or June 7th

Album June 14th

4 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

I love American Life album, but that title single sunk her career. I hope history is not going to repeat it self. She needs to be a bit careful. She also has a family now and the amount hate that she will get is not very much to look forward to.

Yes, that's what I worry about. Remember what happened with Katy Perry for being political? Justin Timberlake? The audience they tried to attract really hit them back in a tough way

6 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

What do you think political may mean here?

Yes political can be about the government itself but not always. I consider all her erotica era political. Papa don't preach, Like a prayer, human nature. It doesn't have to be American life part 2, not that i'm against that idea. 

Political for me, more than the politics, can be around subjects that can divide people. Controversial matters that people don't talk or explore often. Sexuality, religion, yes immigration, yes trump etc. but not only  

It will probably talks about human rights IMO and or tolerance of each other. Subject but like not specifically attacking Trump for example. If it's what people are afraid of. He's not the only one in the game. 

Because I'm political. I believe in freedom of expression, I don't believe in censorship. I believe in equal rights for all people. And I believe women should own their sexuality and sexual expression. I don't believe there's a certain age where you can't say and feel and be who you want to be. All you have to do is look at my career—from my Sex book to the songs I've written, kissing a black saint in my "Like a Prayer" video, the themes I explored on my Erotica album. As I get older and I get better at writing and expressing myself, then you get into my American Life era, and I start talking about politics and government and how fucked our country's politics are, and the illusion of fame and Hollywood and the beautiful people.

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/features/a19761/madonna-interview/

8 minutes ago, Yoshisno1fan said:

Yes, that's what I worry about. Remember what happened with Katy Perry for being political? Justin Timberlake? The audience they tried to attract really hit them back in a tough way

Yeah because no one wants to hear about that stuff from people who have nothing intelligent to say and are best known for things like shooting whip cream out of titty cannons. Madonna can actually articulate intelligent and insightful thoughts in her art. 

It could be Political in the sense of Ageism, Sexism, Gay Rights and of course her favourite: Religion.

I'm thinking if the powers that be in Israel are upset it could be of a Religious nature.

19 minutes ago, Yoshisno1fan said:

i loved slave to the rhythm i thought it was quite brave of her and she hit the nail on the head with that song , the other songs she released from witness wasnt as good 

6 minutes ago, humanracin said:

It could be Political in the sense of Ageism, Sexism, Gay Rights and of course her favourite: Religion.

I'm thinking if the powers that be in Israel are upset it could be of a Religious nature.

its going to be gay rights i think ahe prob has a israel man and a palastine man kissing in the video for eurovision lol

i dont want a anti president trump song mostly because he doesnt deserve it i dont mind her mentioning him like she did president bush on confessions but not another anti american song please ... im kinda hoping for something along the lines of music or hung up 

9 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

its going to be gay rights i think ahe prob has a israel man and a palastine man kissing in the video for eurovision lol

Would they be able to determine this from a proposed set list, though?

3 hours ago, humanracin said:

Madonna and Grace Jones... they couldn't have picked 2 better Headliners if they tried, well done Pride ! :clap:

I know. I’m sort of freaking out!!!