New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

I am probably reading to much in these choreographies, but they all have similar rhythm and moves. I wonder if they are rehearsing moves for a video appearance.

11 minutes ago, Beastialg said:

Surprised that we didn't get any kind of info after the video filmed in LA with that many extras.

These mofo’s are tight lipped and must be loving it! I bet they shared some stuff with their besties; family members!! Ugh

After all the Oscar pics, Madonna is now following Snoop Dogg on Instagram. I would love a collaboration.

9 minutes ago, caba1 said:

Maybe she is filming all the videos at once so she can focus on the tour for the next 3 months after the album release.

That's an excellent idea

I just hope they're able to choose the right singles, without any input from the GP..

40 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

But I don’t want to see your fucking kids dancing (again).

I want to see the person I’m following on Instagram. 

This is getting really frustrating now. 

I get your frustrations but M can post whatever she wants tbh. There are so many good Madonna fan accounts.

6 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I get your frustrations but M can post whatever she wants tbh. There are so many good Madonna fan accounts.

this

45 minutes ago, caba1 said:

Maybe she is filming all the videos at once so she can focus on the tour for the next 3 months after the album release.

That seems more likely than a visual album but I’m praying for a visual album or for lots of visual content...and it seems like it’s happening. 

Is the first single really to be released in late April or early May? If so we should get the official news in the coming weeks. I think the first single will be released in early May at the earliest and the new album will be released in mid to late June. 

Edited by metalissimo

1 hour ago, caba1 said:

Makes sense if the tour starts in September & album comes out in June. 

Thank god madonna has no filter when posting on Instagram. It’s fascinating. We could’ve gotten a PR driven and managed instagram account. That would’ve been horrible.

2 hours ago, Dany Targaryen said:

That's an excellent idea

I just hope they're able to choose the right singles, without any input from the GP..

25 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Makes sense if the tour starts in September & album comes out in June. 

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

That seems more likely than a visual album but I’m praying for a visual album or for lots of visual content...and it seems like it’s happening. 

or she can do what Justin Timberlake did last year. He released one video every week before the album drop and the halftime show. She knows her singles doesn't chart that well so she prefers to promote the full album instead.

remember that someone said something about two singles at the same time.

He did:

1-Filthy

2-Supplies

3-Say Something

4-Man Of The Woods

5-Album release

Notice that every song goes to a different market.

45 minutes ago, caba1 said:

or she can do what Justin Timberlake did last year. He released one video every week before the album drop and the halftime show. She knows her singles doesn't chart that well so she prefers to promote the full album instead.

remember that someone said something about two singles at the same time.

He did:

1-Filthy

2-Supplies

3-Say Something

4-Man Of The Woods

5-Album release

Notice that every song goes to a different market.

And it flopped even with the superbowl

1 minute ago, Starman said:

And it flopped even with the superbowl

tenor.gif?itemid=10730095

it's not like her album will do any better. I'm talking about the promotion strategy. Not Timberlake's sales.

I already feel tired of this era and it hasn't even happened yet 😂😂😂 bring on 2025 M15!!! 😛😛😛 weird to think the next time we experience this waiting will most likely be when she's 67 and we'll have forgotten all about this waiting for M14! Then most likely after that will be 2028/29 when she'll be 70...and we'll still be fighting about what singles should've been chosen and some of us will barely be catching up with steaming while all the youngins will have some crazy new format!

I'll make my bet:

26th April: first promotional song + video.

3rd May: second promotional song + video.

10th May: third promotional song + video

17th May: fourth promotional song + video?

18th May (next day) : Eurovision performance.

between 18 and 24 May: world tour announcement and interviews/album promotion.

7th June: album release

Sometime september: tour.

5 hours ago, FeTuoni said:

Thank god madonna has no filter when posting on Instagram. It’s fascinating. We could’ve gotten a PR driven and managed instagram account. That would’ve been horrible.

This&yes

3 hours ago, Showdown said:

I already feel tired of this era and it hasn't even happened yet 😂😂😂 bring on 2025 M15!!! 😛😛😛 weird to think the next time we experience this waiting will most likely be when she's 67 and we'll have forgotten all about this waiting for M14! Then most likely after that will be 2028/29 when she'll be 70...and we'll still be fighting about what singles should've been chosen and some of us will barely be catching up with steaming while all the youngins will have some crazy new format!

🤣...yep but what a journey has been and still is to be a Madoooonnaaaa fan...incredible

6 hours ago, caba1 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=10730095

it's not like her album will do any better. I'm talking about the promotion strategy. Not Timberlake's sales.

??????

Your expectations are really low? 

Justina is not a model to follow. 

To be honest the attention span is so short nowadays, with scandals and trends peaking one day and forgotten another, that I think Madonna is wise to wait until one or two days before releasing the album to capitalised all the hype.

7 hours ago, FeTuoni said:

This.

57 minutes ago, karbatal said:

??????

Your expectations are really low? 

Justina is not a model to follow. 

how can someone expect to this album to sell better than rebel heart or have singles doing good at the charts. It's not realistic. The physical sales are lower, her popularity hasn't got any better and her streaming it's not good either. There's no reason to expect this era to be good seller. I hope i get proved wrong but i don't see it. I read people here saying that it will sell 2 million. how?

Man Of The Woods sold +700.000 in US. +400.000 are pure sales and it sold 1.100.000 ww in one year. His 3 singles charted and 2 of them were top ten in US and UK. All that in 2018, not in 2015. I wish the new era could have numbers like that in 2019. So.. yeah. it kinda is a model. Sorry if you dislike him and again, i was talking about promotion strategy. Not what you think about him or his music.

3 hours ago, cocolattee said:

how would the album sales benefit from this one-video-a-week strategy exactly?

not sure that would be the best promo imo

to focus on a single is a waste of time, energy and money. Releasing several songs or two songs at the same time (like a lot of artist are doing now) keeps the interest in the album. You won't get a high peak with any song but you can make sure that everyone knows that there is an album coming and it gets pre-orders and streams. When rebel heart came, literally nobody knew about it.

The classic 1 lead single and then 3 months of wait doesn't work anymore. If the single flops, then the album campaign is ruined.

I think Taylor Swift and Sia did something like that too. They released like 4 or 5 songs before the lp

32 minutes ago, caba1 said:

how can someone expect to this album to sell better than rebel heart or have singles doing good at the charts. It's not realistic. The physical sales are lower, her popularity hasn't got any better and her streaming it's not good either. There's no reason to expect this era to be good seller. I hope i get proved wrong but i don't see it. I read people here saying that it will sell 2 million. how?

Man Of The Woods sold +700.000 in US. +400.000 are pure sales and it sold 1.100.000 ww in one year. His 3 singles charted and 2 of them were top ten in US and UK. All that in 2018, not in 2015. I wish the new era could have numbers like that in 2019. So.. yeah. it kinda is a model. Sorry if you dislike him and again, i was talking about promotion strategy. Not what you think about him or his music.

REBEL HEART leaked hopefully this album wont ...this could sell more than rebel heart