New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

Sorry guys but you know how occasionally on Google when you type in Madonna new album it usually says rebel heart. But there's been a few errors just random people's albums there instead. It's different again its not a Madonna album and it's from 2017 but do you think it's because they are gearing up to update it. I took a screenshot 

Screenshot_20190312-002628.jpg

27 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Sorry guys but you know how occasionally on Google when you type in Madonna new album it usually says rebel heart. But there's been a few errors just random people's albums there instead. It's different again its not a Madonna album and it's from 2017 but do you think it's because they are gearing up to update it. I took a screenshot 

No, it's just her latest "album" (i.e. shoddy bootleg released by some company no-one has ever heard of, taken from TV recordings and things recorded on a potato).

1 hour ago, jusdoid said:

The director Emmanuel shared a pic of someone on his team on the same beach M was yesterday - at Comporta

could M be be shooting another video there?  and why is Dianne Kurst - another director there too.

Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 7.42.39 PM.png

Maybe they are the winners of that Monte Carlo contest where someone would ride horses with M in Comporta? Who knows...

29 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

I always had the feeling the new album was already released!!

Can't wait for the Transmission Impossible World Tour feat. Paulina Rubio :thumbsup:

47 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

I always had the feeling the new album was already released!!

Can't wait for the Transmission Impossible World Tour feat. Paulina Rubio :thumbsup:

OMG a dream!

'She's not me' with a 'Yo no soy esa mujer' mashup :wow:

Guest eroticerotic
2 hours ago, Danmacevents said:

Why are fans so weird? 

It will probably be taken down soon; 

nowadays u can release an album n attach any name to it through  online labels. Until they are given a cease n desist. Like that other “fan” who released two steps behind me. 

This Madonna drought has been driving me crazy. I'm revisiting her catalogue for the gazillionth time just to keep myself entertained while new details aren't unraveled to all of us.

Hey! I think that M could be presenting her new single before the GLAAD awards on May 4 because she'll be honored with the "advocate for change ward", so she cpuld drop the single on late april, then start the promotion at the GLAAD's and then on the ECS.

4 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

If the album has leaked, God help us all.

Thats just bullshit, nothing has leaked and won't.

The director Emmanuel Adjei just shared a second pic of him in Comporta. I really hope he is working with M right now!!!!

Image-1.jpg

Yes, I believe it too. each song has its video. That's soooo coherent with her carier. She was a pioneer to defend and promote selling music through video and MTV. It's like a circle in her history as an artist. This truly makes sense.

31 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Yes, I believe it too. each song has its video. That's soooo coherent with her carier. She was a pioneer to defend and promote selling music through video and MTV. It's like a circle in her history as an artist. This truly makes sense.

nah but i think two videos and songs will be released at the same time 

this girl called @imogen_snell posted and tagged emmanuel adjei in comporta + posted amazing locations in her insta stories, she was in lisbon in january during the bloodmoon photoshoot/recording video

9 hours ago, alcermag said:

Hey! I think that M could be presenting her new single before the GLAAD awards on May 4 because she'll be honored with the "advocate for change ward", so she cpuld drop the single on late april, then start the promotion at the GLAAD's and then on the ECS.

just like she did after MET?

she seems to be recording and preparing a lot of photo and video material in advance... it's either a visual album or she already knows she won't have time to do it in the coming months, too busy touring or with some other projects like the movie(s) she wanted to direct