New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

Uhmmmm...

Don't hate me for saying this, but I think something's fishy. She's taking quite long this time.

Normally the record would be finished by now. Obviously something was missing, or maybe she just wasn't satisfied.

4 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

Uhmmmm...

Don't hate me for saying this, but I think something's fishy. She's taking quite long this time.

Normally the record would be finished by now. Obviously something was missing, or maybe she just wasn't satisfied.

shes got time to kill if album isnt out till june 

20 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

I think this photo was taken late last year when they were at church studios in London!

drowned madonna posted a video on facebook of the studio and what seems to be madonna. dancing and they said its from today in london 

Well, perhaps she needed to record something extra for the video? Complete conjecture, of course. But, for example, Madonna had to record the audio for that (voice) cameo in Ariana Grande’s video. So, it’s possible that, after recording the video, she may have needed to record something specific to the video version. You never know...

Or, maybe she’s tossing off B-sides or bonus tracks.

Or, perhaps she’s not in the studio at all, and those are old photos and clips. 

No need to panic, tender hearts!

Guys, that video is from Lauren. She's in Church Studios because she has an event there tomorrow.

And the person dancing at the back is not Madonna. In fact, it's a black guy (from what I've seen). 😅

Everybody stay calm. 

1 hour ago, peppermint said:

I can't cope here...going crazy...first single..eurovision...pride...new album..music video..drags...black wig..tour dates..batuka..funana..maluanita...HELP!!!! 

giphy.gif

:lol:

drowningmadonna will post anything and everything they come across without vetting it just for the sake as appearing of constantly posting “news”.  

Oh lawd, here come the theories. We never had concrete news, release dates, or album info. Everything discussed in this thread has been a result of rumors swirling as early as last winter. It will come when Madonna wants it to come.

2 hours ago, peter said:

Well, perhaps she needed to record something extra for the video? Complete conjecture, of course. But, for example, Madonna had to record the audio for that (voice) cameo in Ariana Grande’s video. So, it’s possible that, after recording the video, she may have needed to record something specific to the video version. You never know...

Or, maybe she’s tossing off B-sides or bonus tracks.

Or, perhaps she’s not in the studio at all, and those are old photos and clips. 

No need to panic, tender hearts!

Agree. Not sure if she is in London. She was in a studio the other day in LA; she could just go back to that to make edits. Then again, you go where the team is that is working on the specific song.  But, I bet she is still inspired and reworking the songs to a cohesive state and maybe even accepting new songs.  I keep listening to the ROL demos from the other week and than the final product (she made soo many improvements to sound, lyrics, and replaced songs! !f she can pull an amazing new sound like she did on ROL, it is worth the wait for me!!! We will be in for an amazing treat.

If she is still in the studio then she's dotting the i's and crossing the ts

I doubt she's changing things up at this late stage. She's adding candles to the cake before she lights them.

6 minutes ago, freddykrueger86 said:

#never

It feels like this album will never see the light of day like RH never going to reach 1 million sales lol.

It will be either a mess or a great success