New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

Maybe, I just want some info, album name, release date, tracklist, anything 

Guest CzarnaWisnia
7 hours ago, trickyricky said:

well that is what it was about so why was it so horrible as you put it ..the worst thing ever ??

I guess he was thinking about this musical performance in terms of music and performance.

3 hours ago, Mensch said:

No I also heard between the bars, hallelujah and if I had a hammer were leaked somewhere. I don’t have it but I heard it was circulating. 

Don't mind if those leak. Hopefully just a tactic to keep us busy. Anything welcome but I pray the album is secure until it drops.

54 minutes ago, cardiganstarlet said:

I think it would be better if Monet threw the brick... if indeed this is the synopsis.

Yes yes yes to this concept - if the police raid the LGBT party and a drag queen throws the brick - I’m all for it! She is gunning to get the LGBTQ community back and she will with this video I can feeeeeeeeel it!

2 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

Yes yes yes to this concept - if the police raid the LGBT party and a drag queen throws the brick - I’m all for it! She is gunning to get the LGBTQ community back and she will with this video I can feeeeeeeeel it!

That's what I'm thinking too.

Madonna is the mother of controversy in media, she can make it work.

Ya know. I was thinking about a comment madonna said last year.. she said she was gonna have to reinvent her tour.. maybe a return to grass roots and throw a "theatrical show" and be more in the vein of blonde ambition. Bring the theatre experience to her tour.. i know she always invents amazing shows... i was just thinking...

41 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

Exactly

13 hours ago, Lolasmommy said:

She is gunning to get the LGBTQ community back and she will with this video I can feeeeeeeeel it!

I don't think she "has  losen" the relationship with LGBTQ community through these years.

3 hours ago, Narendra Sen said:

oh  :sadface:

This is the song Madonna & Anitta are covering, although their version has a different production thanks to Mirwais & Mike Dean :

1 minute ago, rebelheart said:

This is the song Madonna & Anitta are covering, although their version has a different production thanks to Mirwais & Mike Dean :

Madonnaonline reported that a sample of the song is going to be used for a new song.

2 minutes ago, kingvirtue said:

She looks great! I love the she keeps me warm lines that she sings! 🙂

I forgot about this too, it was such a beautiful moment.

i am slightly put off by M’s face though, I think somebody had a bit too much Botox before this performance...

30 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

I forgot about this too, it was such a beautiful moment.

i am slightly put off by M’s face though, I think somebody had a bit too much Botox before this performance...

she was walking with a cane that night too

1 hour ago, rebelheart said:

What is this PISH?

2 hours ago, Lolasmommy said:

I wonder what the song will be like

Edited by mrsmith