M14. Music video being shot.

14 hours ago, Mensch said:

I bet she won’t say a single word except that she had fun. Maluma was so tight lipped in his newest interview and couldn’t say anything and Anitta keeps saying the same thing (a whole lot of nothing) 

After the video is released to the public. He better spill the beans, is what I meant. I hope he talks about it in great detail. 

7 minutes ago, spotlight said:

After the video is released to the public. He better spill the beans, is what I meant. I hope he talks about it in great detail. 

I’ll get him drunk and get all the details! Lmfao 

1 hour ago, Magician said:

She skipped South America last tour so there is extra pent up demand for what is always a very eager market. All those South American shows will be in stadiums and easily sell out. 

+ the album's Latin influence with Maluma & Anitta won't hurt ticket sales either...

South America is obviously going to be a big part of this tour.

I just hope she comes back to Australia next year but she's skipped us so many times on previous tours that I'm not holding my breath.

1 hour ago, Magician said:

She skipped South America last tour so there is extra pent up demand for what is always a very eager market. All those South American shows will be in stadiums and easily sell out. 

Also if she’s indeed performing on Eurovision, she should have no problem selling out stadiums in EU. 

i don't know about you but i think it would have been better if she had not teased anything. Not even pic on studio. Everything on secret to surprise with the announcement. Yes, i know that paparazzis got her on those studios but still.

Imagine the surprise of the new album, new single, new look, new sounds, mirwais being involved. The shock!

24 minutes ago, caba1 said:

i don't know about you but i think it would have been better if she had not teased anything. Not even pic on studio. Everything on secret to surprise with the announcement. Yes, i know that paparazzis got her on those studios but still.

Imagine the surprise of the new album, new single, new look, new sounds, mirwais being involved. The shock!

Well, Just stata away from Internet until June, then

I am trying to stay away from this thread and her instagram as i don’t want to be spoiled for the single and video. I have not read the last 20 pages of this thread. I hope i will be able to resist the temptation until release date lol

6 minutes ago, TearsInHeaven said:

I am trying to stay away from this thread and her instagram as i don’t want to be spoiled for the single and video. I have not read the last 20 pages of this thread. I hope i will be able to resist the temptation until release date lol

Don't worry, this time it's so well protected that you can't be spoiled! 

25 minutes ago, TearsInHeaven said:

I can’t help myself when it comes to M news!

26 minutes ago, TearsInHeaven said:

There is nothing to spoil you! Literally there is 0 news and the video has been shot! No word on the song too. No name, nothing!

She has the potential for a a fucking smash in both North and South America.

Factor in the Latino Influence in North America: USA has strong markets for her to capitalize on (Los Angeles, NYC Miami), Mexico is a huge market for her, she always caters to Mexico City, but add in Guadalajara and Monterrey, sell outs. 

and then add in South America=sell outs.

Come to Latin America, M, We'll show you love and adulation that the Europeans and yankees cannot. (Just watch any clips from her Latin America shows vs her European and United States shows and you'll see.)

The Queen is ours 🙂

4 hours ago, caba1 said:

As for me, half the fun is in the wait and anticipation so I'm cool with the teasing (even though it's driving me crazy at this point)

I don't know if this is real, it's from a guy from madonnainfinity forums. 

The video is more political and provocative than the track itself. Don't worry you wanna dance and you'll be wigless. She's back. 

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

The video is more political and provocative than the track itself. Don't worry you wanna dance and you'll be wigless. She's back. 

God how I wish this was true 🤩

18 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Thanks for this. I soooooooo wanna dance!!!

19 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Do you know if this guy posted similar tidbits before? 

10 minutes ago, Nikki said:

here are his other posts.. something about his ex boyfriend in akerlund's team

https://madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/profile/653-lindebergboy/

Thanks. Interesting, but of course he could be just making it up...He also claims they were shooting a music video in Morocco?! Not sure if that stuff sounds believable.

My first ex boyfriend knows people in Jonas Åkerlund's team. This must have been more than a month ago, even longer, when he met a guy in Stockholm called Jonas Karlsson telling him they've been shooting a video with Madonna in Africa. Morocco. If it's a music video for her new album or something else I'm not 100% sure of. But my ex was pretty sure it was a video for her new album because it was kept under lid.

44 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

God how I wish this was true 🤩

Me too that s the M I ve alllllways loved , hope it s true

52 minutes ago, Nikki said:

this will be true 

9 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

this will be true 

It already seemed that way from Luke Austin. He said “the song is great. The video will be controversial...” 

It automatically sounded that way to me...

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

Just like LAP! 

Can’t wait! 

7 minutes ago, Mensch said:

It already seemed that way from Luke Austin. He said “the song is great. The video will be controversial...” 

god i hate this kind of edging. 
i can't wait for single and video to drop. lord, give me strength  

16 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Interesting, but also a little worrying.

This strategy hasn't worked for her in a LONG time.

55 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

Thanks. Interesting, but of course he could be just making it up...He also claims they were shooting a music video in Morocco?! Not sure if that stuff sounds believable.

wasn't it someone on Madonna's team who mentioned visiting several continents in just a week or something a while back?
that might have been when they shot the video in Morocco then...

25 minutes ago, Mensch said:

describing the new Madonna single as "great" is SO reductive

1 minute ago, cocolattee said:

wasn't it someone on Madonna's team who mentionred visiting several continents in just a week or something?
that might have been when they shot the video in Morocco then...

describing the new Madonna single as "great" is SO reductive

Ok well I know you want a complete description with a short audio clip but the guy can’t go into detail with any of it and it’s even surprising he posted what he did when he did...