M14. Music video being shot.

1 minute ago, elijah said:

Translation? Some of us aren't native speakers...

There’s drama with M&P cause Monet left unannounced to take Madonna’s offer and they are bitter she left so they made a post about how she will not be in any further events. 

I think Monet is saying now that she’s in M’s video, she’s like Beyoncé 

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

There’s drama with M&P cause Monet left unannounced to take Madonna’s offer and they are bitter she left so they made a post about how she will not be in any further events. 

Tnxxxxxxxx 😘😘

4 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Who are M&P? I googled it but in the uk it comes up with motorcycle spares 😀

1 minute ago, Alfastar said:

Who are M&P? I googled it but in the uk it comes up with motorcycle spares 😀

Murray & Peter Present, the company running various drag-queen-shows as far as I understand.

Monét left just a few hours before a show in Denver.

Just now, Runaway Lover said:

Murray & Peter Present, the company running various drag-queen-shows as far as I understand.

Monét left just a few hours before a show in Denver.

Ahh thanks for that 👍

Please Madonna: no more Politics, Trumps and White House. I don't want another American Life scenario again. Bring M-Dolla meets Ghetto-Urban Goddess with a Latin Flavour Modern Sound!! 

22 minutes ago, Andra said:

The song better be HELLA great, not just great. I don't even care about the video that much.

True. It will all come down to music. All enraged catholics couldn't tank LAP. And on the other hand it didn't take a lot to tank AL. So quality is the only thing that could really lift her up.

6 minutes ago, Marcello77 said:

Please Madonna: no more Politics, Trumps and White House. I don't want another American Life scenario again. Bring M-Dolla meets Ghetto-Urban Goddess with a Latin Flavour Modern Sound!! 

ew

Can some of you just shut the f up and be happy Madonna still making music, filming music videos and planning going on Tour. Ungrateful bitches, I can’t.  

I don’t care if this video or song political or not , will be flop or successful hit, i’m happy M still going on and giving us music.

2 hours ago, Runaway Lover said:

I'm so excited! But where is Maluma's place between all of this?

Maluma has nothing to do with the lead single/music video.

its most likely he will be on the second “buzz” track aimed at the Latin market.

A guy on the Pop Justice thread leaked this rumour of 2 songs released close together months ago and has now reconfirmed it.

2 minutes ago, humanracin said:

Maluma has nothing to do with the lead single/music video.

its most likely he will be on the second “buzz” track aimed at the Latin market.

A guy on the Pop Justice thread leaked this rumour of 2 songs released close together months ago and has now reconfirmed it.

But will the buzz single also have a video you think?

2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

so where are all the Portuguese and cape verdian musicians gonna be?  the video with maluma?

Probably, I don't see them being in a video with a bunch of drag queens.

1 minute ago, Danmacevents said:

Also a political video doesn't just mean Donald fucking trump. 

this

25 minutes ago, Royal T said:

Can some of you just shut the f up and be happy Madonna still making music, filming music videos and planning going on Tour. Ungrateful bitches, I can’t.  

I don’t care if this video or song political or not , will be flop or successful hit, i’m happy M still going on and giving us music.

FuckYeah we are the luckiest fanbase ever , let mama shine and be gratefull

8 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

sounds like the song could be like katys slave to the rythm which i loved but i do i want madonna doing it after katy ,, no

It’s CHAINED not Slave...please don’t confuse Katy Perry with the incomparable Grace Jones! 

23 minutes ago, Royal T said:

I agree I do not care if it's number one or sell millions of récords .. let's it's 60 years hard for radios ...and  young people give you a chance.

That's why I do not want Maluma or Nicky ...,. it is not necessary to join them just to be successful among young people

8 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

sounds like the song could be like katys slave to the rythm which i loved but i do i want madonna doing it after katy ,, no

SIGH

like M has always been nice and sweet and never dared to political before Katy's song? :lmao: 

Speaking up about injustice and inequality isn’t actually political. It’s humanitarianism, which is what Madonna has been about for her entire career. It’s literally THE most Madonna thing she could do in order to continue on her journey as a world-renowned Activator. 

Regarding the drag queens, it’s also kind of normal for there to be bitchy ego throwdowns...Madonna chose one over another, or one of them had the balls to take the risk and the others played it safe, then they got nasty and passive aggressive with each other, all tied up in a ribbon of defensive irony and attempts at humor. That’s been the essence of the community ever since its inception as far as I’ve been able to experience!

Long live Madonna! Everyone wants a piece of her. Even Beyoncé...who was in Bitch I’m Madonna after all.

Edited by Herfaceremains
Correction

1 hour ago, Marcello77 said:

I agree. I don't mind political but not the kind where it's hating on a leader or party or the it's 'my way or no way kind' because it alienates people. I mean...everyone has a right to have an opinion and take a stand for something whether we agree or not and we can all get along. If it is political, I hope it's just a huge feel good and come together celebration for peace etc. for everyone (humanitarianism as a whole)no matter who they are (hence to her IG message at New Years wanting to be everyone's best friend)and how they feel.