M14. Music video being shot.

Just now, peppermint said:

Oh my!!!! 😮😮😮

My card got declined for no reason. I thought it was a glitch so I just cooked dinner, came back to it and it’s ALL 100% sold out. Even the $6,000 tickets. I mean WTF! I hate rich gays!!!! 🥺😭😭😭

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

My card got declined for no reason. I thought it was a glitch so I just cooked dinner, came back to it and it’s ALL 100% sold out. Even the $6,000 tickets. I mean WTF! I hate rich gays!!!! 🥺😭😭😭

I'm so sorry. I hope you can find another way to get in somehow. 

Great. Political. Controversial. Brilliant.

Since the Like a Prayer video the world haven't see those words together.

I'm ready QUEEN

14 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Keep the faith you will be there don't worry!! 😘

‘We need to wake up” or “Wake up” as first single title?

that Luke guy seems legit.  This is awesome!

If the extras and people on set heard the song, it’s for sure that we are going to get a few reviews about it.

Also what if the drag queens are dressed as political leaders and celebrities dancing together, like American Life number on RIT but 2019 version...

I can’t wait, at least the video will be colorful and have a plot.

This sounds kinda epic.  😍❤️

18 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

If the extras and people on set heard the song, it’s for sure that we are going to get a few reviews about it.

Also what if the drag queens are dressed as political leaders and celebrities dancing together, like American Life number on RIT but 2019 version...

I can’t wait, at least the video will be colorful and have a plot.

I feel like yeah the video has a lot going on which is what I wanted. Not like the one dimensional just with dancers one color scheme living for love