M14. Music video being shot.

Things are happening and this thread is finally alive! I love every little snippet of news and rumors we got the last couple of hours. So promising and exciting! 

Thank you for all the infos ! I was starving for something and finally ! 🙏

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Me too! I thought drip was some badass word or some acronym like TGIF :lol:. Like Don't Rest In Peace or something like that. 

I thought it was heavy anal discharge 

Not trying to be a negative Nancy I just hope critics and the GP are not saying she is relying on a colab to have a hit it would be nice if the first song was a solo but hey ho!

Just now, hawes-king said:

Not trying to be a negative Nancy I just hope critics and the GP are not saying she is relying on a colab to have a hit it would be nice if the first song was a solo but hey ho!

Well, the music video was shot without Maluma's involvement, soooo... I'm thinking double single tactic. One funky/disco track, and another one with a Reggeaton Latin vibe featuring Maluma!

2 minutes ago, robster said:

Are we thinking wig or do you think she cut her hair and is in full reinvention mode for the new era?!

wig ...era starts in may ..its a bit of a way off 

3 minutes ago, hawes-king said:

and how many 60 year old have hits ?