M14. Music video being shot.

1 hour ago, Royal T said:

First teaser from music video filming (i think)

ACDD0364-7B78-4642-9F4F-3FE795D9D561.png

Yeah !!! #DiscoGod

1 hour ago, systemvalues said:

It doesn't seem to reflect a fado atmosphere, but I could be wrong..maybe " loca" video.. and Maluma? 

Or maybe the song starts fado and becomes disco in the middle 😃

(Finding the right balance 💃🏻🕺🏼)

1 hour ago, Orangema said:

And we must said thank you to @Mensch because the pic seems to confirm the infos that he gave us on the look.

What did @Mensch say about the outfits? I remember smth about a jacket with fire on it? How those excessive jewelry prove the fire jacket? 

24 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

I thought Kayne reworked a bunch of the songs in the end?  I have held him responsible for making the record sound both over and under produced in places.  He also created a darker feeling, in my opinion, and changed the entire vibe.  Wasn't  it Kayne who put the distracting sound over Wash All Over Me?  

All of the 'Kanye West tracks' on the album were co-produced by Mike Dean and Charlie Heat. Additionally, Mike Dean co-produced "Inside Out" without any involvement of Kanye West and mixed most of the album tracks along with Demo Castellon.

22 minutes ago, elijah said:

What did @Mensch say about the outfits? I remember smth about a jacket with fire on it? How those excessive jewelry prove the fire jacket? 

He said she was going to use the 'jacket with fire' at "The Party" and he later added that she had changed her mind and was going to use one of those kaftan dresses she got in Morocco so he was 100% right.

About the video, he said some of the looks he saw were kinda 80's punk with lots of glam(or something to that effect),  and he also mentioned lots of jewlery.

3 minutes ago, Gus said:

He said she was going to use the 'jacket with fire' at "The Party" and he later added that she had changed her mind and was going to use one of those kaftan dresses she got in Morocco so he was 100% right.

About the video, he said some of the looks he saw were kinda 80's punk with lots of glam(or something to that effect),  and he also mentioned lots of jewlery.

One of the dresses have lips on it, a 🌙 ...and there’s a piece that was just a sequin top and yes, all of it was styled by B Akerlund 

3 minutes ago, Gus said:

Tnx. Interesting - about the video... Hope it aint another BIM and I really don't want Aukerlund to be involved. He is responsible for many of her dullest videos, especially his later ones. I m not a big fan of ROL, Music, Celebration video etc. Hope its Romanek, Fincher, Stern or other great video director and that she has INVESTED a lot of money in it.

1 minute ago, elijah said:

Tnx. Interesting - about the video... Hope it aint another BIM and I really don't want Aukerlund to be involved. He is responsible for many of her dullest videos, especially his later ones. I m not a big fan of ROL, Music, Celebration video etc. Hope its Romanek, Fincher, Stern or other great video director and that she has INVESTED a lot of money in it.

Gurl....ROL, Music and AL are absolutely iconic videos. Take a sit please 

7 minutes ago, Mensch said:

One of the dresses have lips on it, a 🌙 ...and there’s a piece that was just a sequin top and yes, all of it was styled by B Akerlund 

Thanks for all the info!!! Sounds very exciting!

3 minutes ago, Plaything said:

I only like AL the original. Its amazing. Other than that, he hasn't been very innovating with her. Like at all. I think Steven Klain even would be a better choice, judging by the commercials for MDNA skin.

5 minutes ago, Plaything said:

Yes, true, I absolutely agree. I love those videos. But this is not the right place to have this discussion. I cannot bear reading assholes moaning about "how shit those videos compared to her works with Fincher and Romanek yada yada" in a thread for the latest news. 

Things are really finally happening! Do we think that latest Insta video of the twins in the backseat dancing to an entrancing beat could be a  tease of her new song?!?! Anyone recognize it?

2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Multiple jewellery -  new twist on 80's Madonna ! 

Yes! I love it.

A lot of her looks lately have reminded more of "street urchin" Madonna of the early 80's but as you say, with a twist.

The last page B Akerlund started following on instagram is a page called "70sdaily", dedicated to 70's style and culture. Things that come to mind when viewing that page is hippie culture, free love, woodstock, surfer culture, san francisco summer of love, studio 54, glamrock etc. This entire style will be very big the next summer, with the new Tarantino movie based around that era and the Charles Manson/Sharon Tate murders (which has costume design by Arianne Phillips btw).

The rebellion, free love, breaking barriers and club culture/disco could fit Madonna like a glove!

5 minutes ago, robster said:

The last page B Akerlund started following on instagram is a page called "70sdaily", dedicated to 70's style and culture. Things that come to mind when viewing that page is hippie culture, free love, woodstock, surfer culture, san francisco summer of love, studio 54, glamrock etc. This entire style will be very big the next summer, with the new Tarantino movie based around that era and the Charles Manson/Sharon Tate murders (which has costume design by Arianne Phillips btw).

The rebellion, free love, breaking barriers and club culture/disco could fit Madonna like a glove!

Yes this style is very on point. Late 60’s 70’s style starting to emerge everywhere 

14 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

am i the only one who enjoyed bitch im madonna video lol

Oh hell no I absolutely love it, she looks amazing and it's hilarious! One of the M vids all my friends enjoy! Also the Fallon performance was LIFE!!! The RHT performance was super cool too especially the mix, but that Fallon performance was just so fun and carefree and was more in the spirit of that vibrant video

The performance shits all over the final video, it sucked mostly because of the tacky cameos. Anyway I don’t think she’s making a video with Jonas. Bea does the styling for loads of other directors and photographers, they’re not always a duo.

I think she’s making a video with Emmanuel Adjei

I'm hoping for Emmanuel Adjei as well, his cinematography is SUPERB! I'm hoping they also film everything with 70's style camera's so you get that sunkissed, light leaky, grainy celluloid feel to it, instead of crisp and clean and 4K footage. I'd love to see some texture to the footage and greaaaaaat lighting, so she'll look scrumptious and gorgeous!

14 minutes ago, robster said:

I'm hoping for Emmanuel Adjei as well, his cinematography is SUPERB! I'm hoping they also film everything with 70's style camera's so you get that sunkissed, light leaky, grainy celluloid feel to it, instead of crisp and clean and 4K footage. I'd love to see some texture to the footage and greaaaaaat lighting, so she'll look scrumptious and gorgeous!

Something like the HUNG UP video would do the trick. I miss late 2005 :wow: :inlove:

1 hour ago, robster said:

That would be nothing short of fantastic!!!!!!

7 hours ago, Plaything said:

Madonna posted a pic where she is seen together with Starrah and Billboard. We know she worked with Billboard for her album so the chances are high that Starrah had a hand in creating those tracks, too. Can we please stop rewriting what we know and what we saw? 

ya i remember that in the very beginning before we knew 'champagne rose' came out.