M14. Music video being shot.

We know from that whiteboard that Mirwais had a hand in at least 7 or more tracks that they have been working on, AT LEAST!!! I think we'll see and hear Mirwais' signature on the album a LOT! She's been hashtagging the hell out of him over the past year! Almost as much as #magic #soon

Illuminati, inside out, sex, autotune baby, according to google. But I think rebel heart’s credits are notoriously untrustworthy, though they may have cleaned them up since. It looks like he has worked with Beyoncé, Kanye, Travis Scott, 2 chains.  

I had this theory that the demos were written and first produced with the help of Starrah and Billboard respectively (that's how she might have met Lauren, because she was/is in Starrah's team). Then, she could have moved on to Mirwais to get the mixture of sounds and influences done right, everything under the supervision of Mike as producer.

Dean know his work, and even when the stuff he did with M is not my favourite, I've got to admit that his production was on point. A complete album with Madonna, adding Mirwais to the formula, could be very interesting.

Edited by Alvarø

3 hours ago, mindatrappa said:

🤔🤔 so who is engineering?

6955FAC3-5BE1-42B5-BE55-D7372FBF1273.jpeg

didnt she JUST say all new music sounds the same? and has a million guest artists?? just to turn around and collab with the most generic artists out there and make more generic hip-hop.

If I'm being honest my prediction is that Mirwais is gonna be to this album what William Orbit was to MDNA. Just a few less prominent album tracks so that more generic stuff can take centre stage.

17 minutes ago, yououghttavogue said:

If I'm being honest my prediction is that Mirwais is gonna be to this album what William Orbit was to MDNA.

I'm fine with this, as long as Mirwais doesn't act like a wanker and disrespect her afterwards.

47 minutes ago, yououghttavogue said:

If I'm being honest my prediction is that Mirwais is gonna be to this album what William Orbit was to MDNA. Just a few less prominent album tracks so that more generic stuff can take centre stage.

Are you just gonna keep posting the same negative shit over and over until you're banned?

2 hours ago, rebelheart said:

Sounds like Mirwais & Mike Dean are the album's main producers, with a few Billboard/Edgar Barrera productions/songs mixed in...

Maybe Mike for a mixtape and Mirwais for an album....who knows , but if the Mixtape rumors are right , what about timing release?

2 hours ago, rebelheart said:

Sounds like Mirwais & Mike Dean are the album's main producers, with a few Billboard/Edgar Barrera productions/songs mixed in...

This would be totally ok. I don't know Mike Dean very well though, so I can't say anything. I only hope Mirwais is one of the main producers...

4 hours ago, JayMac said:

She actually didn’t say “music” video. It could just be a video for MDNA skin, just sayin. 

It has been pointed out repeatedly that she does say „music video“. Therefore it is not MDNA Skin related.

1 hour ago, tuckeye said:

didnt starrah just do 'champagne rose' though?! do we have any info she has worked on the album?

Madonna posted a pic where she is seen together with Starrah and Billboard. We know she worked with Billboard for her album so the chances are high that Starrah had a hand in creating those tracks, too. Can we please stop rewriting what we know and what we saw? 

29 minutes ago, Plaything said:

It has been pointed out repeatedly that she does say „music video“. Therefore it is not MDNA Skin related.

Ok, but why is there the mention @mdnaSkin on the vid then ?