M14. Music video being shot.

11 minutes ago, robster said:

According to Maluma's insta stories he was getting a backrub in Miami just a couple of hours ago. He's been in Miami since the day after he and Madonna recorded and his new single is premiering on march 1st, this friday! So unless they have multiple days of shooting or a second camera team in Miami it doesn't look like he'll be in LA with Madonna on set filming a video today...

Thank you robster for the breakdown!! So yeah, looks like the only possibility of him being in the vid then is when they do a cut and paste job à la BIM. 
Then again, nothing is what it seems in Madonnaland, so maybe we'll be treated tomorrow by new selfies of M and Maluma :wink:

Well, you just know she's going to post spoilers of the video in some form during the next couple of days! So keep your eyes peeled on all socials and insta stories of all possible collaborators!

7 minutes ago, Jairo said:

So @Mensch was right! Video shoot this week! 

Thank you darling 

Yeah I thought it was probably already shot but awesome that it’s finally happening. Btw, I never said ANY of the things that someone screenshot and said I claimed in the last album thread. 

Just now, Mensch said:

I never said a single one of these things. 

Those were comments I made based on things I was told by someone claiming to be in the know! 🙂 We haven't really been able to test the validity of those statements yet, but I see no reason to doubt them! (y)

Just now, robster said:

Those were comments I made based on things I was told by someone claiming to be in the know! 🙂 We haven't really been able to test the validity of those statements yet, but I see no reason to doubt them! (y)

#MostAdventurousAlbumSinceMusic is coming #soon

2 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

These were from robster NOT Mensch

It’s not a big deal I just don’t wanna confuse it cause I’m 100% sure of what I’ve been told (of course anything can change) 

1 minute ago, Royal T said:

She said shooting video, but not music video 😄 maybe another mdna skin commercial. I hope im wrong 

She says: "We're shooting a video ... we're shooting a music video" 🙂

1 minute ago, Royal T said:

She said shooting video, but not music video 😄 maybe another mdna skin commercial. I hope im wrong 

listen carefully, she literally says: "we're shooting a video ... we're shooting a music video!"

40 minutes ago, peppermint said:

Guys, for the record, the Tribe was never wrong, if they post it, it's because it was validated. This is not Drowned Madonna.  Either way I am so happy she is shooting the music video bring it!!!

I won't fully believe it until it's mentioned in givemeallyourmadunna.eu

24 minutes ago, robster said:

Well, you just know she's going to post spoilers of the video in some form during the next couple of days! So keep your eyes peeled on all socials and insta stories of all possible collaborators!

:dramatic:

38 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Reposting here, since the other thread was locked. To keep meltdowns at bay, don’t forget about @robster‘ posts:

A084962B-5682-4590-AABF-F34E97293518.png

2245C287-1785-4EE8-A5A6-521AFAF82E8F.png

All I see in this post is lots of guess work and we got nothing in January.

"some tracks are perfect for the summer"  :lmao:

3 minutes ago, humanracin said:

Well they will make you want to dance but in a different way 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, humanracin said:

Technically in January she filmed that video. So we did get something. Just not really "official" news.

Just now, Je5u5 said:

Well they will make you want to dance but in a different way 🤷‍♂️

You said it was OVAH!!!
Wanted it to INDDDD!!!

Then you had the NARVE to sey that we could still be FRANDS?!?!?! 

AnnualEthicalFlyingfish-small.gif