M14. Music video being shot.

1 minute ago, ziggyfrommars13 said:

She’s shooting the music video today, just confirmed on her IG story 

omg finally! she said it so casually let the freaking out commence

I guess she's shooting in Los Angeles 

Nice! she's shooting a music video today

So, this Mtribe rumor that the first single is with Maluma, I think we can safely say its not true?? he's in Miami on his IG stories, ... he's in all the artist videos together , not some backdrop green screen like Nicki Minage in BIM video.

1 minute ago, Nonoka said:

Okay, where are our MNation detectives? We need to find out where Maluma is, to conclude whether or not he's in this. :crazy:

We should be getting new details soon and who knows maybe M will post pix from the set 

2 minutes ago, peppermint said:

Guys, for the record, the Tribe was never wrong, if they post it, it's because it was validated. This is not Drowned Madonna.  Either way I am so happy she is shooting the music video bring it!!!

So maybe the 2 lead singles rumor is true. The disco themed one (that she's shooting today) and the Maluma one.

11 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

Okay, where are our MNation detectives? We need to find out where Maluma is, to conclude whether or not he's in this. :crazy:

According to Maluma's insta stories he was getting a backrub in Miami just a couple of hours ago. He's been in Miami since the day after he and Madonna recorded and his new single is premiering on march 1st, this friday! So unless they have multiple days of shooting or a second camera team in Miami it doesn't look like he'll be in LA with Madonna on set filming a video today...