2020 U.S. Election

Camacho

I'm not a religious person but I start to pray, that all those mail in ballots still uncounted (in some states hundreds of thousands and even more than a million) go in big majority to Biden. At least CNN is predicting this all the time. Basically all those ballots are in the big cities and urban areas around those cities that are usually democratic. It may work out for Biden in the end.

Just now: Michigin turned blue. And Michigan looked at some point very grim. 

But considering the last four years, I still don't get why it is that close. And why were those nutjobs McConell, Perdue and Ms Lindsey re-elected? 

8 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I think Biden is going to win.  He has just taken the lead in Michigan and should win Wisconsin.  Very strong mail in votes . Fingers crossed for Democratic win 

I think so too. He doesn’t even need PA to win at this point. Come on, Joe and Kamala!

Right now:

NV- Biden: 49.2%/Trump: 48.6%/67% reporting

AZ- Biden: 51%/Trump: 47.6%/84% reporting

GA- Trump: 50.5%/Biden: 48.3%/94% reporting

NC- Trump: 50.1%/Biden: 48.7%/94% reporting

PA- Trump: 54.5%/Biden: 44.4%/64% reporting

MI- Biden: 49.4%/Trump: 49.1%/94% reporting

WI- Biden: 49.6%/Trump: 48.9%/95% reporting

It's so so close. I feel like this is definitely gonna end up in court for some of these states or result in a recount.....which of course is gonna drag this out even further. Such a shame. Even if Biden wins, the fact that Trump gained votes from 2016 and the fact that it's THIS close just makes me feel shame for this country. All that US has been through this year.....and the past 4 yrs really and we're really going to reward this man with 4 more yrs? It's expected I suppose but still, unreal. Seriously, what in the ever living fuck is WRONG with people!?

3 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Right now:

NV- Biden: 49.2%/Trump: 48.6%/67% reporting

AZ- Biden: 51%/Trump: 47.6%/84% reporting

GA- Trump: 50.5%/Biden: 48.3%/94% reporting

NC- Trump: 50.1%/Biden: 48.7%/94% reporting

PA- Trump: 54.5%/Biden: 44.4%/64% reporting

MI- Biden: 49.4%/Trump: 49.1%/94% reporting

WI- Biden: 49.6%/Trump: 48.9%/95% reporting

It's so so close. I feel like this is definitely gonna end up in court for some of these states or result in a recount.....which of course is gonna drag this out even further. Such a shame. Even if Biden wins, the fact that Trump gained votes from 2016 and the fact that it's THIS close just makes me feel shame for this country. All that US has been through this year.....and the past 4 yrs really and we're really going to reward this man with 4 more yrs? It's expected I suppose but still, unreal. Seriously, what in the ever living fuck is WRONG with people!?

Racism, the massively botched COVID-19 response, and many other shameful evil things from Trump are not deal breakers for 1/2 of the country! 😑

4 minutes ago, Junior said:

Racism, the massively botched COVID-19 response, and many other shameful evil things from Trump are not deal breakers for 1/2 of the country! 😑

Not only are they not deal breakers but these people will argue that Trump is the one that's been treated horribly for the past 4 yrs. They actually paint this man out as a "victim" because he gets called out for his shit....not that it matters as he NEVER has to pay any accountability for any of it. It really is like an alternate universe. 

12 minutes ago, Junior said:

Cuz (at least) half the country IS racist :lol:

14 minutes ago, Junior said:

Yes, even if Trump loses, the fact it is so close is shameful.  At work yesterday when we were watching the coverage, every single person was shocked and was saying “ WTF America, what are you doing “   Unbelievable that Trump can get so many votes when it is obvious what kind of dangerous, evil, racist, sexist idiot he is, 

yes biden is going to win..  theres a reason why trump got scared and started talking weird even for him. he knows most votes by mail are gonna be for biden and many of them werent counted yet. the results trump got tonight were good, but he wasnt sweeping.. 

im just afraid there'll be a lot of anger from those crazy trump followers. he's already hyping them up

43 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Not only are they not deal breakers but these people will argue that Trump is the one that's been treated horribly for the past 4 yrs. They actually paint this man out as a "victim" because he gets called out for his shit....not that it matters as he NEVER has to pay any accountability for any of it. It really is like an alternate universe. 

Yes, it is like a weird bizarre alternative universe where someone like Trump can get so many votes. Just mind boggling and frightening that he has so many supporting him. 

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I think Biden is going to win.  He has just taken the lead in Michigan and should win Wisconsin.  Very strong mail in votes . Fingers crossed for Democratic win 

I hope you're right, my friend. I hope you're right.

I think this is insane to see how many votes Trump got, I just can't believe they want 4 more years with that idiot. 

1 hour ago, IsaacHarris said:

Cuz (at least) half the country IS racist :lol:

This is the grim reality that's under the hood of it all, isn't it? If people want to give him the benefit of the doubt regarding the coronavirus, whether that's because they prefer to go on questioning its gravity themselves or because they incorrectly view it as an insurmountable curveball for which he couldn't have been more prepared, that's one thing, I guess. I disagree, but with a scintilla of patience.

But for his blatant fanning of racial hatred to be a "blind spot" for this many? Grim.

How can Trump even dream of saying that the counting of the votes has to stop? How are these shenanigans even acceptable in the USA of all places? 

I’m having a hard time to understand what happened in Florida... disappointment isn't even a proper word to describe what i feel about those latinos that voted in mass for Trump.

1 minute ago, Lolo said:

How can Trump even dream of saying that the counting of the votes has to stop? How are these shenanigans even acceptable in the USA of all places? 

He said voting needed to stop. But it had stopped, lol. He;s trying to confuse his dumb followers and save some face. 

1 hour ago, Lolo said:

What shocks me most is that black people actually vote for Trump. What kind of delusion and self hatred is that? 

Exactly. Just like the Miami Cubans, those black men are the worst. How can a black man vote for a guy who is fanning KKK flames???? So much self hatred indeed.