2020 U.S. Election

Camacho

3 hours ago, sotos8 said:

I just don't get how the Democrats supported Biden for president .The man has probably Alztheimer's , today he presented his granddaughter as his son that died in 2005 .. and it's not the first time he's doing this..

I am so fucking gutted on where this is going....2020 is indeed the shittiest year in history. I can't believe that this embarassing clown will be re-elected....I mean...this is just so depressing.

6 minutes ago, Junior said:

Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham re-elected. This night is going bad and going to get a lot worse. 😷

Democratic House majority holding and possibly expanding means that it's already far from a worse case scenario, Kevin McCarthy isn't getting his hands on the gavel.

Stuck at work but so disgusted that so many have voted for Trump. Even though it is far too early to call, the fact it is so close is depressing. Shows many people don’t care that someone is a compulsive liar and so shockingly idiotic and offensive. 

It's not a landslide as hoped, but it's nowhere near over. Apart from Florida (which really was a tough one), there are no big surprises in a bad way yet from the point of view of generally safe states. Arizona, however, is looking to be a good surprise. 

@GOD PA will not be sorted till tomorrow. Counts so far represent day-of votes, and mail-ins are to be counted and are predicted to favour Biden. Same with Michigan and Wisconsin. This could take days.

Still wondering about North Carolina...this was one that would signal good things for Biden, but possibly won't go his way.

No idea about Georgia.

There's still hope!

18 minutes ago, San said:

Does this fuckwit even understand the rules in his own country FFS

He is such a corrupt idiotic moron. Still can’t believe this hideous buffoon has people voting for him. 

Trump has won. It’s so fkn obvious from the AP polling maps, the left wing media is jst clinging on to false hope.

I despise Trump & am not a Republican but fuk me Sleepy Joe was not the right candidate- if trump made the amount of confusing mistakes and slurring babble as Biden, Nancy pelosi et al would have questioned trumps mental capacity. 

12 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

Trump has won. It’s so fkn obvious from the AP polling maps, the left wing media is jst clinging on to false hope.

I despise Trump & am not a Republican but fuk me Sleepy Joe was not the right candidate- if trump made the amount of confusing mistakes and slurring babble as Biden, Nancy pelosi et al would have questioned trumps mental capacity. 

A donkey is better than Trump. As someone said even if Biden rules from his bed, USA would still be a much better ruled country than this.

How wild is it that the question isn't and has never been about who has more votes/who has a higher total number of actual human beings who want them to be the winner of the election? Wow. Beyond.

16 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

It's actually not obvious at all and many media outlets refer to the AP polling, which is the gold standard. Just relax.

8 minutes ago, elijah said:

A donkey is better than Trump. As someone said even if Biden rules from his bed, USA would still be a much better ruled country than this.

I agree but it’s not the way to win an election as the results will prove. Think critically & objectively NOT hopefully & deludedly.