2020 U.S. Election

Camacho

Yeah Ava's post is IT. Sums it up to a big bold tee! Beyond words to describe it any other way yet...there's still more than enough dumb stoopid, broken fuqs to not get it (even after possibly the best, most convincing speech from *Bernie himself last night!) Faar left as busted as Maga. 

Michelle Obama is a FORCE of nature.  I respect that she hates politics, but DAMN.  She would make a great president.  Best speaker so far after 2 nights (and I won't be surprised if it stays that way - we'll see).

On 8/18/2020 at 8:10 AM, LSD said:

I can't stand that MAGA kid.

Michael Moore warns that Donald Trump is on course to repeat 2016 win
Edward Helmore in New York | Sat 29 Aug 2020 17.39 BST

Film-maker says enthusiasm for president in swing states is ‘off the charts’ and urges everyone to commit to getting 100 people to vote

The documentary film-maker Michael Moore has warned that Donald Trump appears to have such momentum in some battleground states that liberals risk a repeat of 2016 when so many wrote off Trump only to see him grab the White House.

“Sorry to have to provide the reality check again,” he said.

Moore, who was one of few political observers to predict Trump’s victory over Hillary Clinton in 2016, said that “enthusiasm for Trump is off the charts” in key areas compared with the Democratic party nominee, Joe Biden.

“Are you ready for a Trump victory? Are you mentally prepared to be outsmarted by Trump again? Do you find comfort in your certainty that there is no way Trump can win? Are you content with the trust you’ve placed in the DNC [Democratic National Committee] to pull this off?” Moore posted on Facebook late on Friday.

Moore identified opinion polling in battleground states such as Minnesota and Michigan to make a case that the sitting president is running alongside or ahead of his rival.

“The Biden campaign just announced he’ll be visiting a number of states – but not Michigan. Sound familiar?” Moore wrote, presumably indicating Hillary Clinton’s 2016 race when she made the error of avoiding some states that then swung to Trump.

“I’m warning you almost 10 weeks in advance. The enthusiasm level for the 60 million in Trump’s base is OFF THE CHARTS! For Joe, not so much,” he later added.

He continued to voters: “Don’t leave it to the Democrats to get rid of Trump. YOU have to get rid of Trump. WE have to wake up every day for the next 67 days and make sure each of us are going to get a hundred people out to vote. ACT NOW!”

Moore cited CNN polling of registered voters this month to assert that “Biden and Trump were in a virtual tie”, including a poll that showed the pair tied at 47% in Minnesota. Moore said that Trump “has closed the gap to 4 points” in Michigan.

A national CNN poll this month showed that Biden’s lead over Trump has narrowed nationally, 50% to 46%, while a survey from the Republican-leaning Trafalgar Group found Biden and Trump statistically tied at 47% in Minnesota, and Trump narrowly leading Biden in Michigan. The margin of error for the poll, which surveyed 1,048 people, is 2.98%.

Moore, a vocal supporter of Bernie Sanders’s leftwing candidacy, warned in October 2016 that “Trump’s election is going to be the biggest ‘f*** you’ ever recorded in human history – and it will feel good,” even as Clinton appeared to be sailing to victory.

“Whether Trump means it or not is kind of irrelevant because he’s saying the things to people who are hurting, and that’s why every beaten-down, nameless, forgotten working stiff who used to be part of what was called the middle class loves Trump,” Moore warned at that time.

Moore’s latest warnings come as Trump said at a campaign event in New Hampshire on Friday night that he supported seeing the first female president of the United States, but recommended his daughter over the Democratic vice-presidential candidate Kamala Harris.

“They’re all saying ‘we want Ivanka,’” Trump told his supporters. “I don’t blame them.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/29/michael-moore-donald-trump-repeat-2016-warning

8 minutes ago, LSD said:

USA has to fix their "voting system" invented to make peace between slavery loving racist South and free North. Hello, its 2020. US must be the only country where a president can get the job when he has lost the votes of the ppl. Really fucked up AND medieval.

It’s looking more and more like 2016 all over again. 

It’s VERY possible for another four years with that POS. I honestly would leave the US if it were financially possible for me to do so. 

• 2 weeks later...

Tucker Carlson is the fucking Joseph Goebbels of the Trump dictatorship. Literally that's what the US has become.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/16/business/media/facebook-instagram-tucker-carlson-virus-posts.html

Facebook and Instagram Flag Tucker Carlson Virus Posts

The show posted a video on the social media platforms on Tuesday night with the caption “Chinese whistle-blower to Tucker: This virus was made in a lab & I can prove it.”

Earlier this week, a report about the virus, co-written by Dr. Yan, was published by two nonprofit organizations, the Rule of Law Society and the Rule of Law Foundation. According to The Daily Beast, both are linked to Steve Bannon, the former adviser to President Trump who was recently charged with fraud.

Ministry of Propaganda. Trump will win 2020 and if he doesn't he will create a civil war. Either way the US is fucked.