New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

10 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

She has been using baggy clothes alot lately. Maybe it is because she has gained a few pounds. Not meant in a negative way. People gain weight as they age.

nah its not weight gain shes lost weight actually i can understand her wearing baggy clothes in the studio and tbf shes always liked being casual dressed i just dont want her to carry this through to her next album promo its a bit of a shocking reinvention the morrocan look lol 

4 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

I think we all really know why she’s wearing baggy smocks. 

but why would she hide it ? whats the point in having a fat ass if youre going to hide it lol so confusing 

well her dress was the theme of oscar party....maybe insider saw all the clothes for this oscar party theme and thought it was for video...which time will tell.

i cant wait to start hearing about video shoots.

3 hours ago, trickyricky said:

is she hiding her ass because she wants to give it a premier lol 

I think this is the main reason, she’s holding the press on the edge about her ass until it becomes inevitable for her to hide it, I think that she doesn’t want the fans and press to focus on the ass while she releases a new album.

5 hours ago, Dany Targaryen said:

LOL! I hope you're not serious..

5 hours ago, Confessit said:

I thought she had then menapause though didn’t Rosie confirm it?

You never know with our Queen!!! 

5 hours ago, Magician said:

Pregnant? Oh great now the album will be delayed further. :imsad:

She was pregnant for the Music era and still delivered not just a baby but a hit single & album too :sassy: 

OMG. Are people here that deluded enough to think she's pregnant?

:lmao::lmao::lmao: 

Talk of Madonna's body never goes well on here. Or anywhere else for that matter

Unless you say she looks great or say others are being judgmental for not agreeing with your point of view. 

13 hours ago, peppermint said:

That is what @Mensch hinted because of those costumes sent for possibily the dancers and herself.

Where can I read about what @Mensch wrote regarding the outfits ? The thread is pages and pages  😬

On 2/24/2019 at 8:48 PM, Rock said:

Off-topic, but this recent interview with Nakhane shows how intelligent he is. Madonna and him must have had great conversations.

https://www.channel4.com/news/singer-and-actor-nakhane-toure-on-his-music-coming-out-in-south-africa-and-rejecting-christianity

Nahkane's latest album is finally available on streaming platforms in Canada and it's really the best album I've listened to in long time. I really hope she collaborated with him.