New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

12 minutes ago, HolidayGuy said:

I know nothing of this Maulma. Does he stand out from the pack of Latin acts out there?

i think hes like the justin beiber of colombia hes a good looking man to be honest 

51 minutes ago, Plaything said:

Yeah it’s a lot but we also had Mike Tyson, Nas, Chance The Rapper, Nicki Minaj, on Rebel Heart. It’s just what she’s into. Sometimes a feature can elevate a song but often it brings nothing to the table. It’s been a long time since a Madonna-only album and I think many fans hoped she would release a feature-free album after 15 years but now we have to accept the fact that the new album is going to be a collaborative affair and hope for the best.

but rebel heart had lots of songs ..judigng by the white board showing the songs ..this album will have the same number of tracks as music ..

People should really stop posting this stuff from the exlusivemagic account, it's been proven fake a couple of times and so far they are yet to bring any exclusive. I don't know what the purpose of this account is (well, attention most likely) but they know absolutely nothing about the album.

3 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

People should really stop posting this stuff from the exlusivemagic account, it's been proven fake a couple of times and so far they are yet to bring any exclusive. I don't know what the purpose of this account is (well, attention most likely) but they know absolutely nothing about the album.

Why do people do stuff like that? I’m convinced this person is sick and needs help. Same with people that make up tracklistings and fake details about the album etc...

57 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

but rebel heart had lots of songs ..judigng by the white board showing the songs ..this album will have the same number of tracks as music ..

The were 15 song titles on that whiteboard. There are 10/11 tracks on Music.

56 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Why do people do stuff like that? I’m convinced this person is sick and needs help. Same with people that make up tracklistings and fake details about the album etc...

I also think the mymadonnaluvin guy who airbrushes out “imperfections” in M’s face needs help!!

16 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

I also think the mymadonnaluvin guy who airbrushes out “imperfections” in M’s face needs help!!

And dont forget that weird stacey from san Francisco on facebook 😂😂😂 "darlin  sweetheart meet me in SF!!!"

12 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

And dont forget that weird stacey from san Francisco on facebook 😂😂😂 "darlin  sweetheart meet me in SF!!!"

But... Stacey is Madonna's fiance and they are moving in together #soon

14 hours ago, the-queen said:

New Instagram photo, looking lovely. Keep the flow of pics going, M!

80B91371-2BC9-4D9D-8D10-3A13BBD61FA3.jpeg

Gorgeous! Love her Moroccan jewelry!! Now if she'll only post a photo from the party??🙏

31 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Gorgeous! Love her Moroccan jewelry!! Now if she'll only post a photo from the party??🙏

I am sure like last year she will treat us with a few pics here and there, she knows there are like 13 million peasants waiting 😀

3 minutes ago, Royal T said:

Madonna ft. Anitta

Madonna ft. Maluma

Madonna ft. Quavo

Next Madonn ft. Bhad Bhabie I can’t wait 🙂

Can you please share your source about Bhad Bhadie?

33 minutes ago, Royal T said:

Madonna ft. Anitta

Madonna ft. Maluma

Madonna ft. Quavo

Next Madonn ft. Bhad Bhabie I can’t wait 🙂

Clean Bandit did work with Bhad Bhabie and that turnt out to be a hop and a half ! :lmao: 

22 minutes ago, loowee said:

Clean Bandit did work with Bhad Bhabie and that turnt out to be a hop and a half ! :lmao: 

People really listening this crap? Oh God, nowadays music really sucks. I’m only 25 years old but i hate this new generation music, i’m so glad i only listen 80’s and 90’s sometimes 50’s Or 70’s. 

7 minutes ago, Royal T said:

People really listening this crap? Oh God, nowadays music really sucks. I’m only 25 years old but i hate this new generation music, i’m so glad i only listen 80’s and 90’s sometimes 50’s Or 70’s. 

Same

1 hour ago, Royal T said:

Same. I think 2000s is also a great decade for music

7 hours ago, Plaything said:

Huh? Mykki Bianco, Dino D‘Santiago, Nakhane, Anitta, Maluma...one two three four five.

Off-topic, but this recent interview with Nakhane shows how intelligent he is. Madonna and him must have had great conversations.

https://www.channel4.com/news/singer-and-actor-nakhane-toure-on-his-music-coming-out-in-south-africa-and-rejecting-christianity

1 hour ago, Royal T said:

Yes, I DO listen to Clean Bandit and they’re one of the best pop music makers of the century. Thank you.

9 minutes ago, Rock said:

Off-topic, but this recent interview with Nakhane shows how intelligent he is. Madonna and him must have had great conversations.

https://www.channel4.com/news/singer-and-actor-nakhane-toure-on-his-music-coming-out-in-south-africa-and-rejecting-christianity

i hope she keeps her work with him and if not it leaks hes funky

44 minutes ago, Rock said:

I like him. He has an interesting story and seems very thoughtful.

She just followed a guy who does an interview program for Apple Music similar to Beats 1, where he focuses about art, music and blah blah.

Wondering if she’s gonna do a special interview for the program, while it’s not televised or something broad, it helps to promote her on Apple Music and also those interviews are insightful and significant not like the same dumb ones asking her about the kids and mdna skin.

His user is @fvckpedro