New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

3 minutes ago, mmasmusic said:

Does she still own a house in LA?. I thought she sold her last one, but you can see a huge pic of her on top of her bed from her last IG story.

I wonder if that could be a room at guy Os house

Just now, Starman said:

I wonder if that could be a room at guy Os house

She had that picture on her apartment in NY I saw some pictures when she moved from her Central park appartment to the Upper east side house

Re the house, she tagged S Klein, maybe she's staying with him. She holds her Oscar party at Guy O's so maybe its his shrine to his cash cow!

Edited by Danny Bubbles
I know what I was looking for now

21 hours ago, Iconic Fetus said:

But aren’t mixtapes released to build buzz and fill space between albums? If we are getting the album in May/June, why would she release a mixtape 2 months before? It should have been released in Nov-Janua

6 hours ago, GOD said:

Is it true the puppet socks will make a comeback in the new album and one of the tour video interludes? Apparently the song is called Fantoches Dançados ? Can anyone confirm this please ??thanks 

Blinds say the green sock has gotten into fashion designing and is dating a soccer player so she is not interested in music at the moment.

The others are unsure as they think it's best to do a comeback together or not do it at all.

I'm kinda thankful for the slow wait because it gives me A LITTLE time to save some money for this tour. The upcoming tour feels like it will be a special one...just a gut feeling. 

I always wonder if some songs from EVITA could blend in live with this new sound she is supposedly creating. I have always had a very cool mash up in my head of what I call "Rainbogue"...it starts off with the "I feel it...its coming..."then merges into the beginning of Vogue and then the beat and "hair diamonds rings glamour"  Lol. 

In my head it sounds cool. Or I'm officially going bananas. RainbowHigh meets vogue. 😋

Now back to your regularly scheduled #soon topic. 😁

Just now, Miphiwart said:

Dont know how to repost but marvin.gofin posted in his story m. Dancing to a beat. Can anybody shazam it?  Is it new?

Madonna Gang.jpg

I got word it’s gonna be a very ceonceptual record...unlike anything M has done. Also she is dressing like she did for the Grammy’s for the Oscar party... some garb she bought herself on her vacation. 😂 she changes her mind constantly. 

1. Batuka
2. Funana
3. We R Superstars 
4. I Don't Search I Find
5. Killers
6. Britney Don't Do It
7. Beautiful Game
8. We Need More Windows In Hell
9. Solar Salvation
10. Sitting on The Whole World
11. Ejector (My Ejector)
12. On Eagle's Wings 
13. Waving With The Crowd
14. Anitta

Just now, Mensch said:

I got word it’s gonna be a very ceonceptual record...unlike anything M has done. Also she is dressing like she did for the Grammy’s for the Oscar party... some garb she bought herself on her vacation. 😂 she changes her mind constantly. 

Grammys ? Or do you mean MTV VMAs Aretha fiasco? :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Is this the look?

madonna_ Grammy.jpg

11 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Interesting and exciting. 

I always thought Erotica was somewhat of a concept album 

Just now, dollhouse said:

So the album will have Moroccon theme?

I have no idea. I give what I know. What I get is very little, scattered and can change from one second to another. My source is in her house now but she’s not there and decisions are being made and changes are happening every second. 

2 hours ago, Royal T said:

More pics from studio

The cartoon eye... OMG.... could it be... no... it can't be.... but... to voice in FROZEN 2 ?!

OMG a Xmas album coming soon! :dramatic:

Let It Go!

Let It Go!