New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

31 minutes ago, Lolo said:

We got nothing in January. And we got ‘Album not finished’ in February...

98E5E1AF-7A86-4F01-A62D-67DC04C4E7B9.gif

Hopefully the next step is "album is finished" in march.

And if we're gonna get major news in a ratio of one per month, "Music video is being shoot" and "First single" in april and may respectively would be good too. OR SOMETHING. 😭

Edited by AlvaroLiam

3 hours ago, rebelheart said:

They are mastering it now, pretty normal for an album still 4 months away, just relax guys, artwork was been shot, music video will be shot soon too!

Clearly no idea what you're talking about. This is what comes of believing random crap from random websites desperate to deliver any old "exclusive".

10 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

A0F17F9C-330A-49E0-80AB-AD743D9B2C14.png

were moaning including me about her taking her time with the album and to be fair if shes not releasing it till june then she has loads of time to twerk certain songs etc but would be the first to admit that mdna sounded rushed lol ...shes in la anyway for the oscars so why not go in studio ..its great to see her in the studio so much 

37 minutes ago, caba1 said:

What if she really is working on two projects? An album and a mixtape. Can you imagine? 

I know...

tenor.gif

its very possible and none of this makes sense to me unless it is indeed two projects 

5 minutes ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

This post is related to the album?

Difficult to say...for me it looks like he is just improvising...

26 minutes ago, Andra said:

What's the longest she's ever worked on an album(besides this one), anyone know?

It would most likely have to be Rebel Heart, MDNA or Like a Prayer? She took almost all of 1988 for Like a Prayer (there were zero singles released by her that year), and Like a Prayer came out in May of 1989, with the Like a Prayer single released in March, I think.  With Rebel Heart, she released MDNA in 2012, and then Rebel Heart came out in early 2015. 

There was also a decently long gap between Hard Candy and MDNA, of about 2 years-ish. So, more I think about it, probably MDNA and Rebel Heart, then Like a Prayer? Maybe there's more though that took longer. Dunno what happens behind the scenes....

2 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

Erotica - Oct 1991 - August 1992 

so this album will be the longest she has worked on one i think its safe to say the shoot she did in portugal is not the new single video but it does involve music that has inspired her ....i think whatever that is will come SOOONER than the single 

3 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

Definitely! 

unless indeed she has worked on two different recordings ....just so confused right now and she wants it this way lol so the rumour there was a album listening would have been fake seems like shes not even played it to a record company yet ..she is really trying to get it right and she sure seems proud of whatever she has created 

1 hour ago, trickyricky said:

were moaning including me about her taking her time with the album and to be fair if shes not releasing it till june then she has loads of time to twerk certain songs etc but would be the first to admit that mdna sounded rushed lol ...shes in la anyway for the oscars so why not go in studio ..its great to see her in the studio so much 

I’ve no complaints on her taking her time recording this. Her last too album’s had rushed and we’ve moaned ever since. We know it’s coming this year and soonish. With M the more perfecting the better IMO.  As much as I love Rebel Heart - it’s sloppy. 

7 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

I’ve no complaints on her taking her time recording this. Her last too album’s had rushed and we’ve moaned ever since. We know it’s coming this year and soonish. With M the more perfecting the better IMO.  As much as I love Rebel Heart - it’s sloppy. 

but that wasnt even finished when it leaked so we cant blame her for that so she rushed to change things and you can tell on some songs  ...it was a pity but it wasnt her fault...