M14: coming 'soon'

robster

I can’t believe we do not have anything official yet. I was hoping to come back to this thread after a small break and read some sort of confirmation of a tentative release date or something of the sort. 

She’s obviously making sure everything is perfect this time, nothing is rushed, all songs sound their fullest potential, etc.

I was listening to Rebel Heart last night thinking what a somewhat tragic era it was; the leaks, being pressured to completely change the sound of the songs, having to work with a bunch of people who are a complete mess, etc. 

Upon watching this great fan made documentary on YouTube called “Madonna at 60, The Mer Girl” and her message that prodtruded through most of her interviews was so clear and also somewhat echoed in songs like Freedom, God is Love, Borrowed Time, etc., but such songs were rejected. 

Im not trying to throw shade at Rebel Heart. I absolutely love a whole 10 songs on that album, which in comparison to a couple of previous albums is pretty impressive. But I know that Rebel Heart could have even been better.

And so that’s why I’m at complete peace about M taking her time with Magic. 

33 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

She’s obviously making sure everything is perfect this time, nothing is rushed, all songs sound their fullest potential, etc.

I was listening to Rebel Heart last night thinking what a somewhat tragic era it was; the leaks, being pressured to completely change the sound of the songs, having to work with a bunch of people who are a complete mess, etc. 

Upon watching this great fan made documentary on YouTube called “Madonna at 60, The Mer Girl” and her message that prodtruded through most of her interviews was so clear and also somewhat echoed in songs like Freedom, God is Love, Borrowed Time , etc., but such songs were rejected. 

Im not trying to throw shade at Rebel Heart. I absolutely love a whole 10 songs on that album, which in comparison to a couple of previous albums is pretty impressive. But I know that Rebel Heart could have even been better.

And so that’s why I’m at complete peace about M taking her time with Magic. 

Freedom, God is Love, Borrowed Time - im glad they was rejected ..i dont want a heal the world album ..one or two songs is ok

Amazing really that she has kept pretty much everything for this new era under her hat, we don’t even really know what the album is officially called although she has hashtaged magic a lot, it’s like the old days where we know nothing until she wants us to, let’s hope it stays that way, I  can’t wait for her to drop the first single where I haven’t heard a leak first, happy times ahead 😊

1 minute ago, TXIII said:

It’s all in good fun, I’m just enjoying the long pre-album ride lol

Aww, I know.  I get my hopes up all the time too!  :lol: "We" includes me! :kiss2: 

4 minutes ago, Hobbit said:

She posted something similiar weeks ago with a da Vinci painting/vogue italia 2017.. could be a hint

who is the bloody faced fella ? is it a gay who was attacked for being gay ? 

picasso has something to do with her new album 

3 hours ago, runa said:

So hard to be you isn’t it???

Can’t wait for this Anitta collaboration! :queenbitch:

Being me is easy as it gets at least I speak my mind and I have an opinion. 

... I wonder how it feels with you insufferable perfect fans... 

i think it’s cool you’re looking forward to the Anitta collab. My opinion is that she’s crap and I personally am not looking forward to it. Different strokes for different folks. I was never disrespectful to anyone here much less to Madonna. Now, the opinion police here has to stop. Madonna is not taking notes, so you can relax. Let it be, my friend. 

23 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

who is the bloody faced fella ? is it a gay who was attacked for being gay ? 

picasso has something to do with her new album 

Yeah, the new song ‘I don’t search, I find’ is also a quote of him.

Ariane commented: Bravo! @madonna @StevenKlein

So maybe it’s related to him having shot the cover art or maybe the photo shoot for the album and obviously Ariane knows/has seen it.

She also crossed the 13M followers mark.

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

I wonder what does this new video mean? I tried to upload the final image in Google to see if there are pictures similar and got a zillion images with people full of blood!!!! 

i think its a victim of a hate crime that is what she is trying to say 

Ok. Didn't Madonna upload several times part of the Sorry interlude where she expresses her views on politics? 

Maybe that idea will be for the new video? This little clip remembers to those NKM interlude or both Sorry interludes. They've been in tours, but never in an official video. 

8 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

I am so lost at this point, I'll just go listen to freakin' Champagne Rosé to fill the void until we get some new music... 

On loop 

7 hours ago, Maravilla said:

What is your problem? I gave a polite opinion. Isn't this a forum? I'm "expressing myself, not repressing myself", yet you have an issue? You used to be a nice guy back in the day, David, but you've changed for the worse. It's a forum for expressing views. I see you attack anyone who says anything even remotely negative. Get a grip.

Since you had a previous username why don’t you log on and post with that one? Or maybe you can’t? I wonder why? :think: 

*FLUSH*

I'm not saying Maravilla is a troll, but in general, why do we have such an influx of them this era? I don't remember it being this bad in previous eras.

Are they all monsters?