M14: coming 'soon'

robster

26 minutes ago, Starman said:

When Madonna educated us about art and had the best of the best working with her for 20 + years.

well i think the video looks artistic again its just a opinion and i think she works with the best team 

51 minutes ago, peter said:

Okay, I’m not saying people don’t have the right to feel this way or hold this opinion — because it’s valid for you to feel that way — but it is not factually accurate to say she never works with anyone new. It’s just that she works with her usual collaborators more often. However, when it is obvious that a project is not solely her own funding, there is an outsider brought in. This is typically the first single. 4M, GMAYL, and LFL were all shot by directors with whom she had not worked before. 

Arguably, Mert & Marcus were new, too. She’d been shot by them once before (POP 2001) — GGW was their first video with her. 

While her photo shoots for magazines have tended to be the same lately (Munro, Klein, Mert & Marcus), there were also some new (Harper’s Bazaar — won’t say his name b/c it’s unfortunate, although she looked fabulous) and some old friends who haven’t shot her in a long time (Cosmopolitan with Ellen von Unwerth). And Luigi and Iango are somewhat of a new thing, too. All great photos.

And she mixes up her styling among Arianne, Bea Akerlund, and the new guy. 

I get that some are thinking she’s too comfortable with a team of “yes” people, but I think that’s painting the last 10 years or so with a very broad brush. It’s the director’s fees that are high, and she won’t pay them all herself. I bet the label shares in the costs of the first single a bit. 

I’d personally like to see some more returning folks — Fincher, Romanek, Mondino — but I suppose that makes me boring and backward-looking. But whatever. I’m excited for whatever she’s serving. Teaser clips can’t be held to the same standard — the point is to pique curiosity. This isn’t necessarily an excerpt from a finished, polished project. Looks more like behind-the-scenes B roll. 

jesus we cant expect madonna to pay millions herself for a music video lol 

6 minutes ago, windsor67 said:

And I find it disturbing that bloody gaga and the dislike we feel for her gets way more comments than the artist we love 

youre the one who mentioned that boring album of hers 

5 minutes ago, windsor67 said:

And I find it disturbing that bloody gaga and the dislike we feel for her gets way more comments than the artist we love 

We've had no new music for four years! There's only so many times we can list our favourite songs and hair cuts!

I'm loving this clip but it's clearly just a phone video for social media use. She's showing us what's inspiring her and she always delivers a polished final product.

20 minutes ago, windsor67 said:

You know what, I am really scared she might do a Joanne on us, Fado is not inspiring if you are going to do successful pop music even less dance, I am still hoping to be surprised but my hopes are being lowered every day. My favourite Madonna is a groundbreaking dance artist not some national geographic native culture reporter lol

:wacko: 

8 minutes ago, windsor67 said:

You brought her name into this thread though.  What has she got to do with Madonna's album anyway ?  

I dont think this is her new music video i think she has done a video that will be like somebody said show us why she is inspired and i think she has reinvented classic songs of hers using the sound which she is inspired by fado etc but how she will release this i dont know !?? netflix 

The things you read here :rotfl:

Anyway, I just came to say the new clip is, again, totally my thing and makes me confident we're in for a special era :thumbsup: Love the colours, the careless dancing, the Portuguese sounds, the shots of Lisboa intertwined...As most others I doubt this is a music video though, more like a teaser or behind the scenes thingy. 

Now I do wonder though - was this all they were filming there on that night? In that case, the music video shoot is probably still to come...

6 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

The things you read here :rotfl:

Anyway, I just came to say the new clip is, again, totally my thing and makes me confident we're in for a special era :thumbsup: Love the colours, the careless dancing, the Portuguese sounds, the shots of Lisboa intertwined...As most others I doubt this is a music video though, more like a teaser or behind the scenes thingy. 

Now I do wonder though - was this all they were filming there on that night? In that case, the music video shoot is probably still to come...

the 3rd world music comment really took the cake for today 

2 minutes ago, windsor67 said:

Please Jupiter or Zeus  don’t let Madonna become a world music act 

whats a world music act its pretty obvious you can kiss goodbye to confessions on a dance floor part two considering the music that is inspiring her lol 

2 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

whats a world music act its pretty obvious you can kiss goodbye to confessions on a dance floor part two considering the music that is inspiring her lol 

Indeed 🙂

7 minutes ago, windsor67 said:

ROL had a lot of world music sounds.

In fact, Madonna said once that To Have and Not To Hold was inspired by Cesaria Evorah, which is a Portuguese singer..

33 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

well i think the video looks artistic again its just a opinion and i think she works with the best team 

Don’t even try. The last time @Starman loved something she did was more than 10 years ago. It’s not really surprising he doesn’t like it.

50 minutes ago, windsor67 said:

You know what, I am really scared she might do a Joanne on us, Fado is not inspiring if you are going to do successful pop music even less dance, I am still hoping to be surprised but my hopes are being lowered every day. My favourite Madonna is a groundbreaking dance artist not some national geographic native culture reporter lol

What makes someone wait 9 years after signing up before they start to post all the time? Then get warning points for trolling on their account within days?

Whatever it is, I wish you hadn't bothered.

Now do one.

16 minutes ago, windsor67 said:

Too late. As we speak M is already renaming all of her albums in different languages (only in Western languages and no Hebrew, as not to offend the SJWs). This will also include her book SEX, which from now on will be referred to in its infamous Hungarian translation, Slut

Guest CzarnaWisnia
On 2/17/2019 at 11:47 AM, Suedey said:

image.png

I'm hungry for new music ... when it comes out I'll be on it like she was with the impossible burger

Why is she trying to put her hand in her mouth?

31 minutes ago, windsor67 said:

i'm here for her becoming a world music act for at least 2 more records, not like riverdance or that shit tho...  hopefully delivered #soon but you know... actually #soon... also here for an artpop record

Guest CzarnaWisnia

For Madonna's artpop records, please see : reference provided below.

Madonna

Like a Virgin

True Blue

Like a Prayer

I'm Breathless

Erotica

Bedtime Stories

Ray of Light

Music

American Life

Confessions on a Dancefloor

... ... ... y'know