M14: coming 'soon'

robster

Nothing comes between me and my new Madonna remixes. If I dont get a new album soon I'm flying out to portugal and deflate that goddamn soccer ball.

1 hour ago, Sloane said:

Nothing comes between me and my new Madonna remixes. If I dont get a new album soon I'm flying out to portugal and deflate that goddamn soccer ball.

:lmao:

Lov it

1 minute ago, FreeMySoul said:

omg lol that's the truth

to be fair april is not that far away now and im certain we will hear new music by then she will not premier the song at eurovision which i think she will do i just wish she would give us a little sample of what to expect she is teasing us a bit on instagram but no clips of the music which is what i really want 

If we are tired of waiting it's because of the Met Gala, before that we know she was recorded but nothing concrete and then she sings Beautiful Game. From there, we inevitably imagine that she will not just sing a piece of her new album without giving the single. So of course now we are in february we have nothing more so it's frustrating. The only thing I hope is that all this will not end with leak.

I’m really interested to hear her promo interviews this time around. We literally know nothing except there’s going to be a Portuguese influence, Mirwais is back on board and there was an early collab with Starrah and Billboard. Did she scrap the early tracks and change directions? Did the record company interfere again? Did she always intend to include Portuguese influences? Was Mirwais brought onboard to save a sinking ship? So much mystery and so much speculation. This is the longest it’s ever taken her to record an album so i can’t wait to find out why exactly.

I do not think she has changed direction halfway, she worked for this album about 8/9 months (excluding some breaks/holidays) with few collaborators. she is simply waiting for the right occasions to promote her work

1 hour ago, Rugbyguy said:

I’m really interested to hear her promo interviews this time around. We literally know nothing except there’s going to be a Portuguese influence, Mirwais is back on board and there was an early collab with Starrah and Billboard. Did she scrap the early tracks and change directions? Did the record company interfere again? Did she always intend to include Portuguese influences? Was Mirwais brought onboard to save a sinking ship? So much mystery and so much speculation. This is the longest it’s ever taken her to record an album so i can’t wait to find out why exactly.

Uhmmm no. Starrah & Billboard were on board with her in London towards the end of the recording sessions.