M14: coming 'soon'

robster

1 hour ago, dollhouse said:

Lady Gaga is hosting MET. You really think M will attend?

yes , why not ? she would enjoy watching lady gaga perform on the steps as its not been done before - oh wait and just because a lot of madonna fans loathe stefani it doesnt mean madonna does i mean like she said ..imitation is a form of flattery ...i actually think its gaga who has more of the issue with madonna her and her butt plug sir elton john ..anyway enough about her its bad enough hearing about a hip is torn film every 5 minutes  

Speculating but I believe the tour will be in fall, album prior...we will have a better idea once Eurovision and Pride performances are confirmed....although her catalog is extensive enough that she could do hits and b sides....she could even cancel the album and do a GH reworked or Bsides tour. Sacrilege but possible although I don’t our 👑 would troll us like that. #soon or later 😔 

3 minutes ago, Steve said:

Speculating but I believe the tour will be in fall, album prior...we will have a better idea once Eurovision and Pride performances are confirmed....although her catalog is extensive enough that she could do hits and b sides....she could even cancel the album and do a GH reworked or Bsides tour. Sacrilege but possible although I don’t our 👑 would troll us like that. #soon or later 😔 

cancel the album ? you break my heart ..she would never do a bsides tour she would never cancel this album she is very excited about delivering it to us but shes just holding out till the timing is right but i think she is super excited 

15 hours ago, peter said:

But did Nicki really say “next month”? I would need to go look up the old clip, but here is my recollection:

Nicki’s album was set to come out shortly. Many of us assumed it meant Madonna was featuring on a track for Nicki’s album. Then Nicki’s album was pushed back several months (to August?) and it was said to be over a sample clearance. And we continued conjecturing that perhaps, even if M wasn’t featuring, perhaps there was an iconic M sample. Then Nicki’s Queen album was released and there was zero Madonna presence.

So we went back to the clip then, and the new spin on Nicki’s comment was either:

1.) Nicki was referring to Madonna’s imminent performance inside the gala. (Many guests didn’t know it was happening, even though M had rehearsed. Jimmy Fallon’s story, for instance, related that M spoke to him one on one, but he had no idea what was about to happen. And he was shocked almost that it was her singing LAP b/c she had changed into her costume, etc.)

2.) Nicki features on a track for Madonna’s album — which many thought was still coming in 2018 at that point in time.

3.) Nicki knew about Champagne Rose — wasn’t she dating one of the Migos crew? It’s possible word had got around.

I don’t think “next month” came out of Nicki’s mouth. That was part of the fan rumor/expectation in the aftermath of the Met gala appearance.

Edit to add video:

Nicki says “coming soon” :chuckle:

I mean ... Madonna’s been saying the same thing since that time, so ... can we really blame Nicki for saying the same?

Bottom line: It doesn’t mean M met label pressure/resistance and was forced to change her whole album. (I know you’re not saying this, stevo, but that is a popular “fan fiction” narrative lately.)

There is quite a bit of fan fiction surrounding this album. I don't think anything has been "delayed" and certainly don't think she was forced to change her album (which obviously was nowhere near completed at that time). 🙄 I just think we got a little too excited with that BG sample and a variety of assumptions stemmed from that.

Regarding Nicki and her comment, I always took it to be the first option you listed. In the midst of excitement and anticipation, sometimes I think we tend to look a little too deep into "off the cuff" remarks like she made. 

Completely unrelated to your post peter but I'm not believing these Fall '19 rumors....no way. That would be odd and way out of the norm for her. Personally, I never thought we were gonna get the album til March-April '19 anyways as it's usually a year from when she starts working. She started in Jan '18 and unlikely she'd release in Jan-Feb so Mar-Apr seemed logical (and she tends to like those months for releases in recent years) 🤷‍♂️. So, it's looking like May-June at this point which is slightly longer than I thought but perhaps the Eurovision/Pride events pushed it back a couple of months. Those are pretty major events and would be crazy not to take full advantage by tying in the single/album release to them. Here I am creating fiction myself.....lol.....anyways, hopefully we get a little something soon. At least official confirmation of Eurovision if nothing else. 🤞

6 hours ago, Anton said:

The Portuguese site writes that Madonna will move out of her house in March and will live in a hotel until September, and then go to the USA. album in the autumn ??!https://sol.sapo.pt/artigo/646882/madonna-esta-de-saida-de-portugal

6f3f4ec5-a3bf-4377-b28b-f550ff3a0bf5.gif

how is this website official news? Madonna hasn't given any interviews nor her PR team about the release of the album.  FAKE NEWS here.

36 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

cancel the album ? you break my heart ..she would never do a bsides tour she would never cancel this album she is very excited about delivering it to us but shes just holding out till the timing is right but i think she is super excited 

Just amazing how many songs she has and could perform creating a new yet vintage spectacular. An intro/reintro retro show. Our lengendary (yet in no way legacy ) 👑!

2 minutes ago, Steve said:

Just amazing how many songs she has and could perform creating a new yet vintage spectacular. An intro/reintro retro show. Our lengendary (yet in no way legacy ) 👑!

Id love it but it wont happen at this point in her career ...soon though soon 

29 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

Id love it but it wont happen at this point in her career ...soon though soon 

She should call it now, her coming soon are always a decade away 

This is getting ridiculous, the fuck she’s waiting for?  We don’t get anything else apart football and twins. I love hear with all my heart but she’s starting to piss me off.  This waiting is killing me

1 minute ago, Royal T said:

This is getting ridiculous, the fuck she’s waiting for?  We don’t get anything else apart football and twins. I love hear with all my heart but she’s starting to piss me off.  This waiting is killing me

shes waiting to try the best chance at getting a hit may not even be her decision but yeah it sucks ..

2 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

single late april , album may , tour september 

if this were so, we would already be aware of this officially and unofficially. judging by the silence - you can smoke until September

3 minutes ago, Royal T said:

i miss mdna skin 

Just now, Anton said:

if this were so, we would already be aware of this officially and unofficially. judging by the silence - you can smoke until September

shes not going to announce anything till the last minute ...blame her hacker lol