M14: coming 'soon'

robster

Cardi B is dropping a new track with Bruno Mars tommorow - no extensive planned roll out here! 

There has been a lot of wishful thinking since this time last year- remember M & Cardi at her 2018 Oscars party?! Then the Met Gala...

i just hope that we don’t get the standard Era marketing rollout this time, instead I’m wishing for something groundbreaking like the Beyoncé’s Lemonade cultural impact - then we will all forgive and understand the looooomg delay.

7 minutes ago, Orangema said:

Oscar's Party? The only thing we will have is two pictures of her AND nothing to connect with music. We can hope for some tour announce in late february, but I don't know. What gets boring is her teasing with video and her #soon. Sometimes I think she'd do better to say nothing and surprise than teasing for nothing.

I think that's the biggest problem, she teases, teases and teases then says #soon and  nothing, but the worst part is that we don't have any official information. I really hope she has some big and impressive strategy to promote this album, Eurovision would only impact her sales(album/tour) in Europe.

I'm super excited, i love the atmosphere and the looks of those instagram sneak peeks, but i don't think that she will invest million dollars for the promo campaign/music videos... I think she will invest money, time and concentration for high-level performance as always. However a special Neflix or a collaboration with spotify would be a dream!

(sorry for my english mistakes)

What time is it in the US I know she's not there but what time do people announce things it's 3.15pm in the UK that's all. I was expecting to wake up to mad news. 

3 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

did she announce anything today? its valentines day and she was supposed to have single and toir dates out by now

Yes. She announced that she’s very excited to shared her mudic  and it comes out soon. Just Like half year ago

31 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

did she announce anything today? its valentines day and she was supposed to have single and toir dates out by now

nope,  but we found out Esther has one hell of a twerk in that Valentine's dance there. #soon.

I said in another topic, but as long as the new music isn't released, we can increase the number of Like a Prayer streams on Spotify.

It will be the first Madonna song to reach 100 million. Now it has 83.747.183

Edited by Gabriel Ciccone

35 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Who said she was supposed to announce something on Valentine's Day ?

20 minutes ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

I said in another topic, but as long as the new music isn't released, we can increase the number of Like a Prayer streams on Spotify.

It will be the first Madonna song to reach 100 million. Now it has 83.747.183

Its over 100 million combined but also when she releases the new music her old songs will increase in streams to. So if anything we need the new music so more people will stream her catalogue.

Imagine... in an alternate universe, we may have got a Madonna/Nicki Minaj single just after the MET gala last year, and we'd all be whinging about how uninspired and shit everything was. So, we could have had an album by now, but it might have been a bit shit.

Oh wow the tickets for the Pride performances are about to go on sale, for those who can go and see M (Mensch mentioned that she will be there):

They are holding the lineup until March 1... could it be for M? Do we will have some info before that date? Stay tuned!

35 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

why cant the person who had the ray of light demos just share them to help us through this drought there is only so many times we can listen to champagne rosey

I second this.  Give us a couple of old demos as their is a vault of unheard gems.

31 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Oh wow the tickets for the Pride performances are about to go on sale, for those who can go and see M (Mensch mentioned that she will be there):

They are holding the lineup until March 1... could it be for M? Do we will have some info before that date? Stay tuned!

is she really going? its just hard to imagine her being there 

or is this just the next valentines..