M14: coming 'soon'

robster

I've been a fan since '84, American Bandstand anyone?  I'm not much of a talker just enjoy reading all the passion  Madonna brings out of people.

32 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I'm so glad it wasn't locked. For the life of me, I couldn't get into my first account. I'm only here now enjoying this forum because I was able to make a second account. I've had a lot of family health issues and other things going on in my life. This forum and Madonna and her music is and always been an escape and helped me through the good and worst of times. I've made new friends here and just love sharing this pre album time with you all. I'm a fan to you all as I am of Madonna. Believe me, I understand your frustration on trolls and I especially do not like others who abuse and be mean to others. I have a real thing on that, but just please know we aren't all trolls. I couldn't be more thankful for this forum more than you can know. So please think on that before writing off newbies or second accounts.  Thanks for hearing me out because I consider Madonna Nation as one of my homes and I'm so glad to be back. I also want to take a moment to commend all the mods here for their outstanding job for each of your special ways in doing so. I don't know how you do it but you are beyond amazing. Thank you. Xxx

❤️ ❤️

So sweet!! Love your posts and welcome back! 

35 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I'm so glad it wasn't locked. For the life of me, I couldn't get into my first account. I'm only here now enjoying this forum because I was able to make a second account. I've had a lot of family health issues and other things going on in my life. This forum and Madonna and her music is and always been an escape and helped me through the good and worst of times. I've made new friends here and just love sharing this pre album time with you all. I'm a fan to you all as I am of Madonna. Believe me, I understand your frustration on trolls and I especially do not like others who abuse and be mean to others. I have a real thing on that, but just please know we aren't all trolls. I couldn't be more thankful for this forum more than you can know. So please think on that before writing off newbies or second accounts.  Thanks for hearing me out because I consider Madonna Nation as one of my homes and I'm so glad to be back. I also want to take a moment to commend all the mods here for their outstanding job for each of your special ways in doing so. I don't know how you do it but you are beyond amazing. Thank you. Xxx

I merged your account with your old one.

Just now, Kurt420 said:

❤️ ❤️

So sweet!! Love your posts and welcome back! 

Awww Kurt!! THANK YOU!!!! I wuvvv your posts too!!! Huuuggsss 🌷🌷🌹🌹❤️❤️❤️🕊🕊🕊👒👒

And welcome to everyone!!! Xxx❤️❤️👒

1 minute ago, Magician said:

I merged your account with your old one.

Omg awesome!!! Thank you. Thank you.  You are all making me cry. THANK YOU!!! 🦋🌹🌹🌹❤️❤️❤️❤️👒👒👒🕊🕊🐈🕺🏼💃💃🦋🦋🦋🌺🌺

Hi everyone,

i’m a Long time Nation member but I never post ( just enjoy reading 🙂 )

i think i’ve got at least 2 accounts as I had some technical issues and lost my access to the Pop Divas forum so I created a new account to try and fix it but it didn’t work. For some reason the forum just doesn’t want to let me look at that particular part of the site. 

Anyway I just wanted to say please don’t lock the forum to new members or duplicate accounts. Not everybody is a troll and it’s best to just ignore those posts that are clearly meant to wind true fans up!

To the mods can I also say thank you for the forum? Even those of us who don’t post really appreciate and value the forum and everything you do for us 🙂

i'm 22 and have been a fan since i was 12. I became one of us thanks to Hard Candy (my favourite M album) 😍 I absolutely love ths place, it's where I can "forget about the bad times": good and healthy escapism ❤️ 

14 hours ago, karbatal said:

You really have little faith in her.

.......well she’s been pretty testing in recent years, she’s set the bar so high. But with the rumoured lineup of Fado & Mirwais it’s seriously raised my expectations 🙀

1 hour ago, Alfastar said:

I’m glad it wasn’t locked to new members as I wouldn’t have been able to join,  I may not post lots but I enjoy reading the posts,  fan since 86 😀 and I can’t wait for the new era.

1 hour ago, Mick said:

Hi really enjoy sharing my passion with you . Spend time reading stuff about Madonna and all her creativity. Give me strength because sometimes life is not so easy. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Msync said:

Hi all, I’m a fan since 86 too,  if i remember correctly;-) reading the forum for many years every day.... but never wrote:) love the fan-energy here and the excitement... happy to have a new era to look forward.... 

1 hour ago, exciter said:

Me too: fan since 86, and reading all of you every day! Madonnanation is a place where I escape  and forget all the stress 🙂

1 hour ago, madwilleeee said:

I've been a fan since '84, American Bandstand anyone?  I'm not much of a talker just enjoy reading all the passion  Madonna brings out of people.

21 minutes ago, Lloydj said:

Hi everyone,

i’m a Long time Nation member but I never post ( just enjoy reading 🙂 )

i think i’ve got at least 2 accounts as I had some technical issues and lost my access to the Pop Divas forum so I created a new account to try and fix it but it didn’t work. For some reason the forum just doesn’t want to let me look at that particular part of the site. 

Anyway I just wanted to say please don’t lock the forum to new members or duplicate accounts. Not everybody is a troll and it’s best to just ignore those posts that are clearly meant to wind true fans up!

To the mods can I also say thank you for the forum? Even those of us who don’t post really appreciate and value the forum and everything you do for us 🙂

14 minutes ago, SabihaSultan said:

i'm 22 and have been a fan since i was 12. I became one of us thanks to Hard Candy (my favourite M album) 😍 I absolutely love ths place, it's where I can "forget about the bad times": good and healthy escapism ❤️ 

Ztajc2J.gif

When it rains it pours.

Welcome everyone.

4 hours ago, dollhouse said:

ugh so they wont merge views

Personally I’d rather just have one high quality video. Fuck the previous views, the video are ancient, who cares 🤷‍♂️ They’re not going to help with charting so they may as well delete rest.  

47 minutes ago, SabihaSultan said:

OMG same here! I've been a fan since I was 5 (I'm 34), and come on here to read and get "lost" in Madonna world and smile and laugh at most of the posts (in a good way) and just celebrate Madonna. I am happy there is a forum like this ... I've been going through some things these last few weeks so I am very thankful this forum exists!!! And some of you members are just so entertaining I LOVE IT !!!!! ❤️ 

3 hours ago, Mensch said:

But for the life of me, I’ll never understand a pop listener who can like both Gags and Madonna. It just doesn’t add up. If you look at it from far away and squint your eyes, maybe you’ll see a resemblance of the easy to digest comparisons that were strictly copies purposely to market off of “the gays and weirdos” but really they don’t compare to each other whatsoever. 

I likeD her Just Dance.. when she was on MTV and proclaimed her devotion to M but then she morphed into something I couldn’t support and her inauthenticity was apparent.  Fame got the best of her and then her muliple personalities, multiple ailments, excuses and so on. She reeks of “I stand for everything” if it’s a hot topic. 

Just a quick comment on the troll situation.....

The problem with most of them seems to be they are millennials who werent there during the good days and dont understand the power of Madonna and how she literally changed the landscape of music, image, concerts, etc.  If you support any of these young pop girls, you should give credit to Madonna for not only working her butt of for these things but blowing the door down in the process. 

I get very irritated when they make fun of her because they just don't get it. I'm so glad I was born in 1979 and can say I grew up with the greatest artist ever. Imagine having to grow up with the "music" of today.  

5 hours ago, madwilleeee said:

'83 yo! First time I saw Borderline on MTV, I made my mom take me to buy the cassette of "Madonna" and never stopped listening. 

I remember at the age of 6, stating at my uncle’s like virgin cassette tape case and I was kinda hyponitized. I think I was 5 or 6... years later I recorded the ciao Itália show from TV and then it just never stopped. Still obsessed more than 30 years later. Madonna’s my hero. Just the other day I passed in front of her house in NYC and I could feel her aura. It was the closest I have ever been to her and it was an amazing experience. I can’t describe it.

1 hour ago, caba1 said:

she followed Billboard. I think she didn't follow him last year. I'm not sure. So maybe that means he is still on board

Apparently Billboard co-produced God Control, which was on M's whiteboard when she was mixing a few months ago.