M14: coming 'soon'

robster

3 minutes ago, DavidJ said:

Awk I feel bad now.

Sorry if I took it the wrong way, I have sisters and nieces who struggle with the whole body image thing, so it’s important we frame things right! Maybe I misread.

Anyway, hopefully you agree she looks great, and I welcome your input.

I’m so gassed about the new album x

All good. We are all excited about the new album! No hard feelings!  I’ll try to correct my wording before posting from now on so people don’t get the wrong idea(the image comment was meant that she’s not  too concerned with being stick skinny/unhealthy) and YES i think she looks great, happy and healthy!

im stoked for the lead single and ofcourse the new album!

if i do make mistakes with my post i have no problem with people correcting me as it happens in life aswell. Also i’ve never been on a message board.  

AHHHHHH I Can't take it, I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS ERA !!!!!

I thought I was mad for a minute about how long it's taking but if anything it's just making me more and more excited especially after this clip... the Queen will decide when it's time !

7 hours ago, Eyeslikethedesert said:

This is the strongest reinvention she's done in a long time--both her look and her sound. I'm soooo excited... and hope she doesn't reveal too much too early!

Yes! 

Also: I really like your user name. 

10 hours ago, luluthecat said:

.....ummm you know she would. Damn I bet she’s rather have recorded the whole thing via Snapchat wearing them, all nicely packaged by Aldo Diaz. But I’ve got higher hopes! Too many great sounding people are on board. 

Just pray the GOD this was horrible joke. After Champagne Rose I’m not so sure 😬

You really have little faith in her.

2 hours ago, stevo208 said:

She looks amazing.

So... none of this music heard in the clip is her new music? 

I'm guessing that version of Human Nature is a heads up of what the tour may sound like.

sounds like she is doing reinventions of her songs with this new sound she is going for as it sounds like she is going from human nature to holiday maybe this is what we will get first - a mixtape of her classics reinvented or maybe im just jumping to conclusions and theyre just having fun

14 hours ago, karbatal said:

It's so clear you are a troll if you don't even know that Madonna doesn't sing the line "express yourself don't repress yourself" in Human Nature, but she whispers it. 

Somebody bans this troll. 

What is your problem? I gave a polite opinion. Isn't this a forum? I'm "expressing myself, not repressing myself", yet you have an issue? You used to be a nice guy back in the day, David, but you've changed for the worse. It's a forum for expressing views. I see you attack anyone who says anything even remotely negative. Get a grip.

Edited by Maravilla

4 minutes ago, Maravilla said:

What is your problem? I gave a polite opinion. Isn't this a forum? I'm "expressing myself, not repressing myself", yet you have an issue? You used to be a nice guy back in the day, David, but you've changed for the worse. It's a forum for expressing views. I see you attack anyone who says anything even remotely negative. Get a grip.

Uh? You know my name? Stay just one month in this thread and read all posts from trolls and you'll understand my point of view. Every thread is deranged by their shading. If you're not a troll, my apologies. 

12 minutes ago, Maravilla said:

but still she has never sang that line from human nature ...prob are a troll tbh 

14 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Uh? You know my name? Stay just one month in this thread and read all posts from trolls and you'll understand my point of view. Every thread is deranged by their shading. If you're not a troll, my apologies. 

they are trolling you just by saying your name lol ...obviously been on here before and prob been banned before also ...ignore them ..you was right what madonna fan thinks human nature was sang in the way they described lol they obviously know nothing and just used it to attack her vocals but before looking it up lol so if they are a troll theyre pretty shit 

5 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

they are trolling you just by saying your name lol ...obviously been on here before and prob been banned before also ...ignore them ..you was right ...

I don't know. My strategy these past months is being super harsh with trolls and now I ve been called cranky twice in less than 24 hours :lol:  I'm becoming the Dorothy Zbornak of the forum.

4 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I don't know. My strategy these past months is being super harsh with trolls and now they've called me cranky twice in less than 24 hours :lol:  I'm becoming the Dorothy Zbornak of the forum.

well your'e right this time in my opinion ...just the way they mentioned your name is a form of trolling and anyway i think she sounds good singing it and its live so whatever to that rubbish not factual opinion 

41 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I don't know. My strategy these past months is being super harsh with trolls and now I ve been called cranky twice in less than 24 hours :lol:  I'm becoming the Dorothy Zbornak of the forum.

I've had a complete stranger call me by my first name on a forum before, even though there was no way of knowing it, it creeped me out a little bit.

1 hour ago, Maravilla said:

Isn’t it crazy that on a Madonna forum, of all places, you’re not allowed to have an opinion of your own?

10 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

Isn’t it crazy that on a Madonna forum, of all places, you’re not allowed to have an opinion of your own?

The problem was they said she originally sang The line from Human Nature with "guts" and "power" even though she WHISPERS it. So no you cant have an opinion like that when its 100% wrong. 

4 hours ago, stevo208 said:

She looks amazing.

So... none of this music heard in the clip is her new music? 

I'm guessing that version of Human Nature is a heads up of what the tour may sound like.

maybe it's actually a snippet of a new song where she uses lyrics from an older song...
it has happened before (Deeper and Deeper, Holy Water etc...)

juat Can’t wait to have Madonna back with new material, I’m just not liking much music atm, keep going back to all her old stuff and luckily plenty of it to keep me going for now, she looks great in her new posts and she seems like she has put her all in to this new era for us all, not long now...... hopefully 😁.

1 minute ago, Alfastar said:

juat Can’t wait to have Madonna back with new material, I’m just not liking much music atm, keep going back to all her old stuff and luckily plenty of it to keep me going for now, she looks great in her new posts and she seems like she has put her all in to this new era for us all, not long now...... hopefully 😁.

Me too

going through a serious Madonna nostalgia at the moment 🙂

45 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

So hard to be you isn’t it???

Can’t wait for this Anitta collaboration! :queenbitch:

1 hour ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

The problem was they said she originally sang The line from Human Nature with "guts" and "power" even though she WHISPERS it. So no you cant have an opinion like that when its 100% wrong. 

exactly and what madonna fan doesn't know that ...