M14: coming 'soon'

robster

3 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

He ìs a horror movie director, maybe you like the soundtracks of his films..they always enhanced the suspence of scenes.

Well, yeah, she should hire Goblin to do remixes. :angel:

2 minutes ago, Sloane said:

Well, yeah, she should hire Goblin to do remixes. :angel:

Yes 🙂

2 minutes ago, side_streets said:

Mater Suspiriorum!!!

Ahah lots of Argento fans here 🙂

9 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

Ahah lots of Argento fans here 🙂

Argento was brilliant during the 70s, good during the 80s and really terrible in his late phase. I saw "Il gatto a nove code" last week. 😊😊😊

9 minutes ago, side_streets said:

Argento was brilliant during the 70s, good during the 80s and really terrible in his late phase. I saw "Il gatto a nove code" last week. 😊😊😊

Yes, a common parabola for many directors 😉

8 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

So is that clip an actual song? I would love a Madonna on the guitar song. I’m sick of the over produced stuff that makes her sound like a robot 

I think the consensus is it's an overdubbed recording and she's just fooling around. The clip on the other hand doesn't look like sth that was filmed randomly, so whatever it's for, we're one step closer to the visuals of this era...

13 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

I think the consensus is it's an overdubbed recording and she's just fooling around. The clip on the other hand doesn't look like sth that was filmed randomly, so whatever it's for, we're one step closer to the visuals of this era...

Thank you! How exciting 😍

5 hours ago, Nikki said:

looking at her older pictures, you can see she's a fan. (quoting lyrics..) maybe M doesn't know a man accused Asia of something shady too

if she's the first to accuse Weinstein it's not surprising m follows her

Asia Argento slept with an underage actor, she is also a witch just look around her instagram

4 hours ago, side_streets said:

Dario Argento is one of my favorite directors! 

Ok back to Madonna now....

3 hours ago, JayMac said:

Is there a chance of a Grammy surprise performance? 

She’s just so close to releasing something.

sadly doubt it, Grammys are tomorrow night and by this time I say she probably should've already been in LA

8 hours ago, Dany Targaryen said:

I can't believe some people are judging negatively Madonna vocals on that video.

Her voice is flawless.

Omg are ppl seriously still talking about this? Wtf? I was working all day and was looking forward to maybe reading some news but ppl are still bent over M’s cute song!! 

70617401-E1E0-4AE1-9B82-0BE005A4AAD8.gif

This song is funny and adorable, as very few people probably think about the difficulty of playing the guitar while wearing lace gloves. 😆 It's something only someone like Madonna or Stevie Nicks can sing about. 

And let's not forget that Madonna does this all the time, making up silly little songs with funny lyrics. This is how we got I Love New York and The Funny Song. 😋

As for the weird criticism of her voice, it didn't even occur to me that there was anything wrong with her vocals. This is off-the-cuff, comedy-bit-on-a-guitar kind of stuff, not a professional recording. And if I'm not mistaken, she is perfectly on pitch.

18 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

So is that clip an actual song? I would love a Madonna on the guitar song. I’m sick of the over produced stuff that makes her sound like a robot 

if you watch her mouth when you see it it's closed. there's different scenes all mixed together, so it's just her previewing a few parts of the video or cover shoot while singing something silly over it. 

11 hours ago, cocolattee said:

thank God we have Luca Guadagnino now

And, obviously, you know what a.argento feels about him 🙂

18 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

m wants her album to be good