M14: coming 'soon'

robster

I thought the little goofy song was pretty clever and cute. Very Madonna! Loved it! 

Also! Guitars on Madonna albums give me life!! I’m so excited!!

54 minutes ago, Geiger83 said:

Dude, there is no reason for you to react like that. I just made an observation on her voice and I think it is totally valid. I was not writing about the album or a song album. You stop beeing ridiculous

If a person thought she was being serious, I can understand how you/they could take it wrong(especially someone from another country or a new fan). Anyway it's all good. Let's  thank this musician for her fun and teaser on a little of what's coming. Just think she could keep it all hidden but thank goodness she gave us a little something, it keeps the buzz going and in such a crazy pressure filled time for many people. 

18 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

If a person thought she was being serious, I can understand how you/they could take it wrong(especially someone from another country or a new fan). Anyway it's all good. Let's  thank this musician for her fun and teaser on a little of what's coming. Just think she could keep it all hidden but thank goodness she gave us a little something, it keeps the buzz going and in such a crazy pressure filled time for many people. 

Thank you!

Those vocals are not from the guitar playing video....they are layed over video on phone likely w/o proper positioning, breathing etc....FUN!  StoneWall vocals are a really good.

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

I thought the little goofy song was pretty clever and cute. Very Madonna! Loved it! 

Also! Guitars on Madonna albums give me life!! I’m so excited!!

Me tooooooooooo!

17 minutes ago, Steve said:

Those vocals are not from the guitar playing video....they are layed over video on phone likely w/o proper positioning, breathing etc....FUN!  StoneWall vocals are a really good.

i wouldnt be surprised if the melody she is singing in is actually a song from the album

9 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

Looks like we are in for a low budget music video. Yaaay

How did you ascertain a low video budget from this clip?  Besides... Give Me All Your Luvin was the 27th  most expensive videos ever made (1.5 milllion) and it is not as memorable as Borderline, Like a Virgin or Papa Don't Preach.  Money isn't everything when it comes to art.

Ah the Faux expert. 

Even an observation, if it’s negative. Plz keep it to yourself. It a time of joy and celebration so don’t comment on a tease other to speculate or be happy. 

Thank you

next. 

17 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

Ah the Faux expert. 

Even an observation, if it’s negative. Plz keep it to yourself. It a time of joy and celebration so don’t comment on a tease other to speculate or be happy. 

Thank you

next. 

Thank you so much ! There is so much negativity and hate everywhere.

18 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

Ah the Faux expert. 

Thank you

next. 

👏👏👏

55 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

Looks like we are in for a low budget music video. Yaaay

If there is the actual presence of Madonna, the video is worth billions of billions of billions.... 🙂

1 hour ago, sul8323 said:

How did you ascertain a low video budget from this clip?  Besides... Give Me All Your Luvin was the 27th  most expensive videos ever made (1.5 milllion) and it is not as memorable as Borderline, Like a Virgin or Papa Don't Preach.  Money isn't everything when it comes to art.

it is pretty memorable

9 minutes ago, peppermint said:

what the hell, since we have nothing else to talk about

Glove tried to welcome me

🤣