Predict the first single! Ballad or dance track?!

Sean612

10 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

PDP? Well, it does clarify as a pop song but not in the traditional sense. I’d honestly put it in a similar category as LAP. It’s kind of an anthem. When it’s come on at parties or clubs, people don’t necessarily DANCE to it. They’re more doing that awkward sing/dance/arm swinging thing. 

I just HAD to post this! 

On 1/28/2019 at 2:17 PM, Bat-Fan said:

You think GMAYL matched Music, Hung Up and 4 Minutes??

Totally agree with you 

and regarding LFL its  a really good ala LAP but with a much more advanced music rhythm and  a very very good song but i have to say that ALL my 20s year old friends (and i have a few im in my early 30s )  banged to Unapologetic Bitch it while it put it on my spotify playlist with out knowing who she was , and even Diplo said  and hinted that the first single was going to be unapologetic Bitch by saying the first single was going to be a reggae pop ska dace song i clearly remember that quote from an interview  , so that was the initial plan but since M's wanted a more love team for Rebel Heart theme she went with LFL instead  and yeah . 
Sorry for totally going off topic , regarding this new first single i can just say this this is going to be just like she has said it MAGIC musica !! TRUST UR QUEEN  : D  Shes never been this fully dedicated to an album since COADF  and HC ( she did the VERY best she could do  with HC considering she was going trough hard personal problems regarding marriage ❤️) and with COADF  when she did magic music and incredible dedication by fully promoting and making it an icon era   after only  3 months  or less of having broken 8 bones come on SHES IS THE QUEEN MUSIC ICON ARTIST DIVA humanist  for all  history : ) 

download.jpg

Edited by p4_trulo

On 1/28/2019 at 7:13 PM, reQuiem4adream said:

it'll be a mix of both, but she might go with just pure dance.

I don't think so !

I'm convinced there will be world music, portuguese artists on the first single. It has to show that she has a new sound in this new album... so definitely not a pure dance song, something else related to the new sound she's been talking about.

On 1/29/2019 at 9:34 PM, Suedey said:

Yes but I bet Live To Tell made the gays want to dance in a different way in 1986. 

Probably something like this:

iSqCZ0HYzI23K.gif

On 1/30/2019 at 1:59 PM, cocolattee said:

a song that starts out slow and then turns into an upbeat song would be cool

somthing like Bjork's Hyperballad

that's my fav! 

"I wonder what my body would like slamming against those rocks" :inlove:

It must be a dance song. I don't think she would perform a ballad at Eurovision song contest. I don't think they would pay her 1,5 millions just to stand behind the mic and sing. She has to put on the greatest show on earth

Edited by mmasmusic

2 minutes ago, mmasmusic said:

It must be a dance song. I don't think she would perform a ballad at Eurovision song contest. I don't think they would pay her 1,5 millions just to stand behind the mic and sing. She has to put on the greatest show on earth

this

44 minutes ago, Music said:

A killer dance track but with portueguese influences... She won't be doing a fist single like Hung Up again... it'll be more something like La Isla /Lela para tute

Sounds great to me. Hope this is true

First single: Dance uptempo Mirwais/african/portugeuse beats! A banger but not the sound we are expecting!

On 2/9/2019 at 2:44 AM, Suedey said:

First single will be a batuka track

Second single will be a funana track

Third single will be a Bitch I'm Anitta track 

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...