MADONNA! MAGIC! BATUKA! New WIGS coming '#soon'

gosh.. with "sad" I meant she looks a little sad. how am I negative or a hater for saying that? jeez it was just a random thought like ALL of you share here on a daily basis. I can't believe I even have to explain something like this. you're acting like I said M is literally a sad person. 🤔 I've been a member here for so many years yet some of you treat me like im a newbie or a troll. 

Just now, Nikki said:

gosh.. with "sad" I meant she looks a little sad. how am I negative or a hater for saying that? jeez it was just a random thought like ALL of you share here on a daily basis. I can't believe I even have to explain something like this. you're acting like I said M is literally a sad person. 🤔 I've been a member here for so many years yet some of you treat me like im a newbie or a troll. just fuck off already

its hard to express your emotions facially when you have botox no offence to madonna lol 

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

its hard to express your emotions facially when you have botox no offence to madonna lol 

and even though you're joking, watch no one come at you for this pretending to be oblivious..

but anyway, her eyes looked a little sad to me, that's all I meant. and other people said the same a few weeks ago.. 

she just looks a bit tired ..she has trouble sleeping and shes always travelling i just wish she would just settle down ..flying from new york to portugal then to london etc etc  ..its like she doesnt have a home she must feel unsettled and she always looks serious in her selfies ...i dont think she is sad though 

i think her instagram makes her seem like she is sad and angry and i dont know if she wants people to think that maybe she is angry and id be sad and angry if i read the comments that some twats post on her instagram and facebook its just constant bashing of her telling her to grow old gracefully etc etc ...i mean she just posts a pic and some nasty fucks just rip her to pieces ..i hope she does not read them and sadly its mostly women 

8 minutes ago, Nikki said:

gosh.. with "sad" I meant she looks a little sad. how am I negative or a hater for saying that? jeez it was just a random thought like ALL of you share here on a daily basis. I can't believe I even have to explain something like this. you're acting like I said M is literally a sad person. 🤔 I've been a member here for so many years yet some of you treat me like im a newbie or a troll. 

Lol just let it go girl. Don’t mind them. You and your love for Madonna are not defined by a couple of forum members attitude towards you 😘

45 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Its her lowest streamed album

Fans love it but GP no

always a dark side for you, isn't it? 

Erotica is loved by fans, celebrated by critics and was a creative success that sold millions of copies. It's iconic. 

Enough.

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

I've really enjoyed your posts for what I've seen. Don't let anyone get to you and keep carrying on. That's what madonna does. Xxxxx

2 hours ago, alen said:

I like this

Is you for real?  There's so much wrong with this....I don't know where to begin.

disgusted.gif

2 hours ago, Voguerista said:

I've really enjoyed your posts for what I've seen. Don't let anyone get to you and keep carrying on. That's what madonna does. Xxxxx

thanks, I appreciate it. although I do have to admit that I take things way too personally on this forum sometimes, I should've just ignored it and like you said, I'll just carry on doing my own thing. 🙂 

Would be easier if we got something official for the album and/or the single so the focus is on something important

19 hours ago, Mensch said:

From your words to her ears...I want a visual album. 

11 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

My visual album is coming!  :wow:

#soon

11 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

🙏 🙏

I've been wanting that for like 20 yrs!!

Yes, yes, YES! Please!!

6 hours ago, trickyricky said:

i think her instagram makes her seem like she is sad and angry and i dont know if she wants people to think that maybe she is angry and id be sad and angry if i read the comments that some twats post on her instagram and facebook its just constant bashing of her telling her to grow old gracefully etc etc ...i mean she just posts a pic and some nasty fucks just rip her to pieces ..i hope she does not read them and sadly its mostly women 

She literally posts videos of her children and random selfies. What's angry or sad about that? :dead: 

Ugh, do something else. Do my eyebrows.

Since when posting pictures of your family is cringey?

Madonna is a legend, yes, but she's not a machine to just entertain people with everything she does. Her insta is proof of that, and I personally love it. Rediscover her genius on old albums, listen to her musical influences or even some new artists: May is around the corner, enjoy the calm before the gay storm.