MADONNA! MAGIC! BATUKA! New WIGS coming '#soon'

I love Madonna the most when she has something to say.  Like a Prayer, Erotica, Ray of Light, American Life, Rebel Heart.  I have a feeling this album is going to be right up there with the best of the best.  Inspired Madonna creates art like no one else ever has, can, or will.

I like that she seems to want to explore several looks and atmospheres for (possibly) the new album. This way of staging herself under different personalities, as Cindy Sherman did in the 70s, is always very interesting and one of her strenghts. I'm starting to have very serious expectations for this album.

39 minutes ago, Bill said:

I love Madonna the most when she has something to say.  Like a Prayer, Erotica, Ray of Light, American Life, Rebel Heart.  I have a feeling this album is going to be right up there with the best of the best.  Inspired Madonna creates art like no one else ever has, can, or will.

she had a lot to say on MDNA.

20 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

she had a lot to say on MDNA.

With all its messiness (mastering, vocals...), i still think MDNA is a solid pop record with 11 stellar tracks:

1- I’m Addicted

2- Falling Free

3- Gang Bang

4- Love Spent

5- Some Girls

6- Best Friend

7- Girl Gone Wild

8- Masterpiece

9- I’m a Sinner

10- Beautiful Killer 

11- Turn Up The Radio

Not sorry to say I enjoy it much more than Rebel Heart & Hard Candy. I think its a fantastic album . 

Rebel Heart is the only post 1990 Madonna album I never cared about. 

Edited by Deseo

We should have known better last year. We know she's a teas and posts stuff all the time. She ain't doing it in secrecy. We should have known the album wasnt done, videos were shot etc.

Now we see her teas us with different looks and stuff. She's almost there. The album is done, the artwork has been or is being shot, there was some video shot (video?)….now it's waiting for the editing and photo's being shopped for the artwork.....then a statement and then the release of her new stuff..

28 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

We should have known better last year. We know she's a teas and posts stuff all the time. She ain't doing it in secrecy. We should have known the album wasnt done, videos were shot etc.

Now we see her teas us with different looks and stuff. She's almost there. The album is done, the artwork has been or is being shot, there was some video shot (video?)….now it's waiting for the editing and photo's being shopped for the artwork.....then a statement and then the release of her new stuff..

the problem is that this the old fashion way release. Too long.

These days pop music singles are released way before albund. There are usually few or more teaser singles before.

She following 1980's release pattern snd theres a risk of not enough buzz and quick burn.

3 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

These days pop music singles are released way before albund. There are usually few or more teaser singles before.

She following 1980's release pattern snd theres a risk of not enough buzz and quick burn.

SoNowWhat...SoNowWhat

4 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

I agree, this is one area she hasn’t evolved in- the way she releases an era/album

4 hours ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

She looks incredible...like a femme fatale atomic blonde assassin sex robot 🤩 

When I see new photos of M like this, I just feel like hugging her and saying how much I love her.

Mentally, that’s how I feel. Send out those positive vibes folks. ❤️

55 minutes ago, the-queen said:

When I see new photos of M like this, I just feel like hugging her and saying how much I love her.

Mentally, that’s how I feel. Send out those positive vibes folks. ❤️

do u have girl friend or a doll to hug?

3 hours ago, Bill said:

Preach it, girl! 

2 hours ago, Deseo said:

With all its messiness (mastering, vocals...), i still think MDNA is a solid pop record with 11 stellar tracks:

1- I’m Addicted

2- Falling Free

3- Gang Bang

4- Love Spent

5- Some Girls

6- Best Friend

7- Girl Gone Wild

8- Masterpiece

9- I’m a Sinner

10- Beautiful Killer 

11- Turn Up The Radio

Not sorry to say I enjoy it much more than Rebel Heart & Hard Candy. I think its a fantastic album . 

Rebel Heart is the only post 1990 Madonna album I never cared about. 

I liked MDNA way more than Rebel Heart. Sorry I’m not sorry.