MADONNA! MAGIC! BATUKA! New WIGS coming '#soon'

20 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

New Single - May

New Album - June

According to the Mtribe moderator...

If that's the case we could propose the idea that #soon in her world means one year. This is good for future. 

44 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

New Single - May

New Album - June

It can’t possibly be 2019 

4 hours ago, Kim said:

I hadn't heard about that Peter, thanks 👍

You’re so welcome, Kim. It must have been a story on IG that expired — I went back looking for it, but couldn’t find it. (Michaels DePrince’s birthday was January 6 — so it was around that time. I only know this because someone on MadonnaNation posted it — so thanks to whoever was responsible for sharing!)

1 hour ago, rebelheart said:

New Single - May

New Album - June

Fingers crossed for Eurovision then. This could be a huge opportunity to revive her global popularity. 

1 hour ago, rebelheart said:

New Single - May

New Album - June

No way, not gonna believe it yet, still gonna stay deluded for awhile🤣

why would she shoot a music video in january and hold on to it until May? I’m still deludedly predicting first single drops in March!

1 minute ago, Marcello77 said:

I´ve never seen this pic beefore...or maybe it´s an outtake from "Love Magazine" ?¿

51082917_1247544852078249_8934158641473257472_n.jpg

It's not a new image. Please ignore that exclusivemagic account. It's been proven fake time and time again.

Btw, I wonder if they'd release the "latin market” single first? I don't see how they'll have time to launch two singles within a month before the album drops.

3 minutes ago, Marcello77 said:

I´ve never seen this pic beefore...or maybe it´s an outtake from "Love Magazine" ?¿

51082917_1247544852078249_8934158641473257472_n.jpg

This account consists of fakes. Last year, they posted an excerpt of a supposedly new song by Madonna, but it turned out that this was an excerpt from a forgotten song of the 2000s.

2 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

urgg new single in may thats ridiculous why would she film a video 5 month prior to its release and worst part tease it on instagram 😏😏😏

Not the fact that she shot the clip

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

urgg new single in may thats ridiculous why would she film a video 5 month prior to its release and worst part tease it on instagram 😏😏😏

I think it's a video for the rumoured documentary which will feature a sing maybe I dunno because everyone involved keeps saying magic project or magic AND music. I'm excited

by time album is released some other artist may come and do a similar sound before her she just wants maximum exposure so its on hold until then for gods sake how depressing also somebody on this forum said a tour annoucement in febuary i dont see what the point would be with no hype etc unless its glastonbury etc im just worried incase some other artits brings out a simiar sound and in turn making madonnas sound dated 

9 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

I think it's a video for the rumoured documentary which will feature a sing maybe I dunno because everyone involved keeps saying magic project or magic AND music. I'm excited

its a video for the song butaka she even has the choir who are part of the song in the video clip she posted , so confusing 

39 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

I agree Tricky. I still think something will be announced in February on a tour and soon after that a single and things popping in March and April.  I really don't believe Mtribe. I believe @Mensch and @robster the most on everything. 

Why is it that when i see an article about mariahs,janets, and other female artists i see decent photos of the artist. When its madonnas they exclaim her age and show a bad pic of her.. ugh. They proclaim being happy with her releasing a record soon but the overall take is shes old. It really bugs me.. sorry to go off topic!! Id just like to see an article that does her justice.

2 minutes ago, johnpaul911 said:

Why is it that when i see an article about mariahs,janets, and other female artists i see decent photos of the artist. When its madonnas they exclaim her age and show a bad pic of her.. ugh. They proclaim being happy with her releasing a record soon but the overall take is shes old. It really bugs me.. sorry to go off topic!! Id just like to see an article that does her justice.

Honestly because M is much more photgrapher than those bitches who only go out with heavy makeup and red carpet ready

There's no confirmation that she has even filmed a music video for the first single yet.

Some "insider" just jumped to conclusions again and everyone took it as gospel.

The filming that was done in Lisbon with the dark wig could be part of a documentary or could be anything really.

There has not been one official announcement for this album yet... not one.

#soon is all we have...