MADONNA! MAGIC! BATUKA! New WIGS coming '#soon'

1 hour ago, Suedey said:

She's probably trying to keep warm. 

I expect nothing in February. 

Maybe announcement in March or April. 

maybe or maybe not

4 minutes ago, Kim said:

Seriously though, I wonder if that MGM project was canned?

It doesn’t necessarily mean anything, but, fairly recently the subject of the film (the ballerina) posted a thank-you photo on Instagram for birthday cupcakes from M and her children. Others were saying that they all had been together the day before. So there is still contact there. (Then again, M can be like that — staying in touch even when there’s no official reason to do so, despite the prevailing perception that she ruthlessly severs ties when she no longer needs someone... I don’t believe that!! But I know some of her critics do.)

Anyway. Just a little info that may indicate work is still happening behind the scenes on that project. In case you missed it — sometimes it’s hard to keep up when our own lives are busy.  

23 minutes ago, peter said:

It doesn’t necessarily mean anything, but, fairly recently the subject of the film (the ballerina) posted a thank-you photo on Instagram for birthday cupcakes from M and her children. Others were saying that they all had been together the day before. So there is still contact there. (Then again, M can be like that — staying in touch even when there’s no official reason to do so, despite the prevailing perception that she ruthlessly severs ties when she no longer needs someone... I don’t believe that!! But I know some of her critics do.)

Anyway. Just a little info that may indicate work is still happening behind the scenes on that project. In case you missed it — sometimes it’s hard to keep up when our own lives are busy.  

I hadn't heard about that Peter, thanks 👍

Just now, FreeMySoul said:

she looks really good though

Yes and I love she's using the same shades and bag for ages. Our M  is so parsimoniosus 🙂

9 hours ago, the-queen said:

Yep. The live albums especially play really well on a set of speakers. When MDNA and RH came out I devoted my ears to them for months on end, memorising all their aspects. So when M14 is released that’s all I’ll be listening to, getting this new sound into my soul, so it joins the other albums. It’s like a spiritual experience. 

Yes!!!  

20 minutes ago, Nikki said:

check the stories of that exclusive magic account. I know they posted fake stuff, but sometimes they share images we haven't seen before

https://www.instagram.com/exclusivemagic/

Pretty sure I‘ve seen this pic before though...I think it‘s a few years back, possibly when she was doing that photoshoot with Terry Richardson? Not sure but it‘s definitely not an unreleased pic.

In fact, I just scrolled through their account and there‘s literally not a single exclusive info or photo...IMO we can dump this site into the ‚fake account‘ category.