MADONNA! MAGIC! BATUKA! New WIGS coming '#soon'

On 1/29/2019 at 11:23 AM, idro said:

He s on tour till 14-Feb ..then back in March...could be a good sign

#soon

Sorry for this again DinoSantiago answered to my questione with a like...

Who knows...#soooning

Screenshot_2019-02-01-10-20-47.png

3 hours ago, Miphiwart said:

Sounds like a gay guy doing a cover

Spot on...... Its by a guy called Mario Spinetti on YouTube. He does short version covers of all kinds of artists.. His voice might be an acquired taste, but it`s definitely distinctive..  

7 hours ago, strictmachine said:

So, uhm, yeah. What’s the status of ROL on Spotify in Papua New Guinea? Still able to stream??

It's all about Guinea Bissau now. That's get main streaming market!

Anyway, it's ten years since celebration so we're due another greatest hits collection, not that anything after celebration can be considered a hit 😂

29 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Anyway, it's ten years since celebration so we're due another greatest hits collection, not that anything after celebration can be considered a hit 😂

Maybe a conceptual compilación like "Something to Remember". Maybe something like this:

"Something to Forget": featuring  "Superstar", "Spanish Lesson" and more!

35 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

BIM should be on TIC.

1 minute ago, dollhouse said:

BIM should be on TIC.

Maybe replace Holiday?

28 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

Maybe a conceptual compilación like "Something to Remember". Maybe something like this:

"Something to Forget": featuring  "Superstar", "Spanish Lesson" and more!

😂 

I'm so desperate for new music I'm finally getting into Spanish lesson. 🙊

And I think it's hilarious someone said Gaga's album should be called 'someone to dismember'.

On 1/30/2019 at 11:17 PM, Bill said:

Yep! I've gone through all the studio albums, all the live albums, all the demos and b-sides and soundtracks... all of it. :lol:  I need something new.  Rebel Heart (demos included) was EXACTLY the album I needed at that time in my life and I'm sure Magic (or whatever it's called) will be the same.

Yep. The live albums especially play really well on a set of speakers. When MDNA and RH came out I devoted my ears to them for months on end, memorising all their aspects. So when M14 is released that’s all I’ll be listening to, getting this new sound into my soul, so it joins the other albums. It’s like a spiritual experience. 

18 minutes ago, Runaway Lover said:

No :lol:

:lol:

Really starting to think the May/June rumors are true.....if that's the case then we still got 3 months before we hear any music and prob 2 months before any real news. 

Of course I have zero inside scoop and that time line is based on absolutely nothing but rumors we've already heard. 🤷‍♂️

Safe to say though that the album most likely won't be dropping in March or I think we would've heard SOMETHING by now. Consider MDNA that came out at the end of March and at this point, we had GMAYL drop on this very weekend as a matter of fact, roughly two months before album release. 

10 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Really starting to think the May/June rumors are true.....if that's the case then we still got 3 months before we hear anything. 

Of course I have zero inside scoop and that time line is based on absolutely nothing but rumors we've already heard. 🤷‍♂️

Safe to say though that the album most likely won't be dropping in March or I think we would've heard SOMETHING by now. Consider MDNA that came out at the end of March and at this point, we had GMAYL drop on this very weekend as a matter of fact, roughly two months before album release. 

I dont see q2 release at all

more like q4, if its not jancelled all together

1 minute ago, dollhouse said:

I dont see q2 release at all

more like q4, if its not jancelled all together

Lol....naw.....it'll def be Q2. A Q4 would be WAY over her normal time frame for creating/releasing an album and Madonna doesn't jancel......she's just a little late sometimes! lol

31 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Really starting to think the May/June rumors are true.....if that's the case then we still got 3 months before we hear any music and prob 2 months before any real news.

We were saying this exact same thing back in october:lmao:and those were the "realistic" members, many of us were still hoping we'll get something by the end of the year.

58 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

theres always room for BIM

BIG STAN, Madonna should have released a postmodern pop / pc music / vaporwave ep along sophie, just for clout lol... also LMAO at  operatic voice at beautiful game, kinda hoping it doesn't end up in the album, not really big on the lyrics...

1 hour ago, Kurt420 said:

Lol....naw.....it'll def be Q2. A Q4 would be WAY over her normal time frame for creating/releasing an album and Madonna doesn't jancel......she's just a little late sometimes! lol

little?

1 hour ago, Andra said:

We were saying this exact same thing back in october:lmao:and those were the "realistic" members, many of us were still hoping we'll get something by the end of the year.

Haha....yes, we've gone from she's dropping it in July to Sept to Nov to Dec to March and now we're almost back where we started at June......lol.