MADONNA! MAGIC! BATUKA! New WIGS coming '#soon'

43 minutes ago, Bill said:

Remember when we were sure she'd release the first single on her 60th bday? :chuckle: 

tumbleweed_licnsed_2.jpg?format=2500w

Please, remember when people were sure she’d release the first single after the met gala?!

:madno:

11 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

Please, remember when people were sure she’d release the first single after the met gala?!

:madno:

I'm beginning to think MadonnaTribe would be right after all. May for the single and summer for the album.

#FrozenInTime criesss

Seriously, I hope this "Frozen" remix collection might help a little. It includes our own @Dubtronic  and more...

Mess @ Ray of Light in Spotify. 

This is exactly why I'd never get rid of my collection.

21 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

Exactly! I love spotify but I think that streaming also has many disadvantages. That is why "I'm gonna keep my babies" and still buy CDs and LPs.

4 hours ago, acko said:

I don't c Madonna being able 2 relax in this day & age 4 'reality special'.
She's too obsessed with the angles & the filters.

but she can add all that in post production plus i disagree i mean look at her selfies on instagram ...lol ..

31 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

ROL album works in Spotify in Iceland

For now..

People always go on about this or that being the new Ray of Light but this time Madonna is actually replacing one with the other in streaming platforms 🤩

1 hour ago, Je5u5 said:

Yup! I stream but not as a replacement, just in addition to buying physical and/or mp3's. This is precisely why I will never fully embrace streaming as sole source of playing music. That shit is WAY too shakey for me. God forbid she'd be involved in some controversy and they completely remove her or something. There's just so many factors that have to be considered with JUST going to streaming for everything ,all the time. I'm definitely not there yet.

15 hours ago, Rock said:

the songs competing to represent Portugal at Eurovision 2019 were released a few days ago and so far the favorite (most comments, most views, most liked) is the one that mixes Fado, Afro and Electronica, just as Madonna's album will. So if you wonder how such mash-up may/will sound, here it is:

"le Portugal.... NUL points"

25 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

For now..

People always go on about this or that being the new Ray of Light but this time Madonna is actually replacing one with the other in streaming platforms 🤩

There was an audio glitch in beginning of sky fits heaven. Maybe they realised and are replacing it with a new one.

🎼listen to your mom

listen to your mom

I want a new song

I want to dance

I want it now

mama said 

NOOOOO

listen to your mom🎶

23 minutes ago, Kim said:

"le Portugal.... NUL points"

Exactly. Hope M album has 0 to do with this. There is no melody, hook, pop sensibility or anything that we usually connect to M.

29 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

There was an audio glitch in beginning of sky fits heaven. Maybe they realised and are replacing it with a new one.

Immaculate features the wrong version of some tracks and poorly scanned cover art and they haven't bothered. But who knows.

6 minutes ago, elijah said:

Exactly. Hope M album has 0 to do with this. There is no melody, hook, pop sensibility or anything that we usually connect to M.

Have you heard a Madonna song before? 

Of course she'd bring the pop/melodic element to it, that's kinda her thing.....lol.