MADONNA! MAGIC! BATUKA! New WIGS coming '#soon'

On 1/28/2019 at 8:23 PM, Confessit said:

Can we safely say they’ll be nothing at this years Grammys or BRITs?

The Brits suck. The audience for Eurovision is about twenty five times larger ( and gayer ) so she that would be better in terms of views!

5 hours ago, Lolasmommy said:

No it’s not another “Secret Project” as that was an accidental situation that wasn’t planned as the original shoot was supposed to be for a lingerie line but as it got scrapped M had all this unused  footage Which she figured she would use for something else.

Well she didn t have UNUSED FOOTAGE , she and SK use  the lingerie line and the crew to create the project actually 

2 minutes ago, Kalabanshe said:

and this

Then what the hell are we all complaining about .... I jest. BUT she did complete mercy James center she's been in Malawi a lot. So she's been busy. Just not stuff we really care for haha 

Have you seen this NME article from today? The article talks about M doing Glastonbury rumor. If true, it makes me wonder if she will still do the World Pride in NY since the two events are taking place the same week.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/madonna-shares-studio-footage-from-recording-of-her-new-album-2440056

• Glastonbury Festival: June 26th to 30that Worthy Farm, United Kingdom

• World Pride, New York City celebration: Sunday, June 30 at 9:00 AM PDT

7 hours ago, Royal T said:

giphy.gif

Ok so here is the thing, this bitch shaded M like back in 1998 and honestly, personally I do NOT want to see her in a Madonna thread, not even in gifs. 

2F254285-6C12-42F1-8EAE-49C878634C1C.gif

HOW COULD ANYONE SAY "NOTHING" FOR 2018? Met Gala performance, MTV Awards appearance, endless promo and exposure for MDNA skin... (aside from Champagne Rose) those performance and appearance may not be something for sale but it sure is worth drooling and consuming...

5 hours ago, CalinB said:

Have you seen this NME article from today? The article talks about M doing Glastonbury rumor. If true, it makes me wonder if she will still do the World Pride in NY since the two events are taking place the same week.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/madonna-shares-studio-footage-from-recording-of-her-new-album-2440056

• Glastonbury Festival: June 26th to 30that Worthy Farm, United Kingdom

• World Pride, New York City celebration: Sunday, June 30 at 9:00 AM PDT

Personally I think there’s more chance of her performing a set at gasto than performing at pride.

24 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

Almost february, almost time according to insiders she is gonna announce some dates: album, tour i guess

#soon.

The album was supposed to be announced in June, then July, September, October, then January.. #soon :smoke:

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

I guess everyone has intentionally forgotten about all the MYRIADS of vids, ads and such related to MDNA skin :rotfl:

They have been removed. 🙂

2 hours ago, Bill said:

I really need something now.  My life sucks so bad right now and her music always helps.

Yes, a new era would really lift my spirits. Lots of videos, photoshoots, b remixes. I'm hoping for erotica part 2 - the Lisbon sequel.

15 hours ago, idro said:

Well she didn t have UNUSED FOOTAGE , she and SK use  the lingerie line and the crew to create the project actually 

Are you saying they wanted to make the SP and used the lingerie for the costumes?

2 hours ago, Bill said:

I really need something now.  My life sucks so bad right now and her music always helps.

I feel you. Her music is healing and empowering. I’ve been listening to the live albums recently for a change of pace from the studio albums. Love all her work. Just need that new album to add to my collection. Soon!

Just now, the-queen said:

I feel you. Her music is healing and empowering. I’ve been listening to the live albums recently for a change of pace from the studio albums. Love all her work. Just need that new album to add to my collection. Soon!

I feel you both!! same here!!