MADONNA! MAGIC! BATUKA! New WIGS coming '#soon'

9 minutes ago, Lolo said:

What? Who are these people?

Krypton International is a Lisbon-based production company that offers a full range of film and photo production services.

http://www.kryptonfilmsinternational.com/about/

24 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

"magicproject"?

another secretproject?

No it’s not another “Secret Project” as that was an accidental situation that wasn’t planned as the original shoot was supposed to be for a lingerie line but as it got scrapped M had all this unused  footage Which she figured she would use for something else.

1 hour ago, Lolasmommy said:

No it’s not another “Secret Project” as that was an accidental situation that wasn’t planned as the original shoot was supposed to be for a lingerie line but as it got scrapped M had all this unused  footage Which she figured she would use for something else.

Brilliant.. don't you think? 🙂

2 hours ago, Lolasmommy said:

There was no "unused footage used for something else". The lingerie line ad was cancelled before she shot the scenes in Buenos Aires. She changed the concept there. I doubt she would use guns on the ad.

4 minutes ago, Bill said:

This is now the longest we've ever had to wait for a new album, no?

I think so , although Hard Candy to MDNA was similar (but we had Celebration in between I guess...)

Hard Candy to MDNA were 3 years and 11 months. In Between:

• 2009: Celebration compilation album and video + 2 new songs + 1 new video + extension of the S&S tour
  • 2010: S&S Tour video and album
  • 2011: W.E. Movie + New Song + leaked songs from MDNA + Truth or Dare lifestyle brand

We are going into 3 years and 11 months between Rebel Heart and the new release and I think we are going to pass the 4 years mark. In between:

• 2016: Nothing
  • 2017: Rebel Heart Tour video and album + MDNA skin
  • 2018: Nothing

In feels longer because we also had less releases from her to consume or talk about

2 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Technically 2016 wasn't 'nothing' because she was still on tour for RH and don't forget TOAC.

I thought about that. The tour ended in March 20. The reason I didn't include it was because S&S 2009 was a clear second leg (with a few months in between and some changes on the setlist) while Rebel Heart 2016 is just the continuation of the tour. It didn't renew interest because it was not something new.

8 minutes ago, Beastialg said:

• 2009: Celebration compilation album and video + 2 new songs + 1 new video + extension of the S&S tour
  • 2011: W.E. Movie + New Song + leaked songs from MDNA + Truth or Dare lifestyle brand

We are going into 3 years and 11 months between Rebel Heart and the new release and I think we are going to pass the 4 years mark. In between:

In feels longer because we also had less releases from her to consume or talk about

Champagne Rosé in 2018 - no matter what many people think about the song, it's still a featuring

Madonna has a pretty stellar track record of releasing top notch first singles. With her biggest missteps being American Life, GMAYL, and -as much as I adore this song- Living For Love. 

It’s a pipe dream to think Madonna is ever going to achieve LAP, Vogue, or Frozen CHART status with a first single ever again. But it is realistic that she’d be able to achieve some kind of viral and/or critical success with something fresh, funky, and new. 

And it appears she’s on track to deliver just that. 

13 minutes ago, runa said:

Champagne Rosé in 2018 - no matter what many people think about the song, it's still a featuring

Also Met Gala performance was a treat among a slew of other things that are escaping me right now. She’s been busy but just not in the way some fans want 

16 minutes ago, runa said:

My pleasure to share it with you all, :laugh:

dreadful..

yeah, I guess we got something, it's technically a new song performed by Madonna..

Oh! And there was God is a Woman from Ariana. That was a lot better than this..

16 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

dreadful..

yeah, I guess we got something, it's technically a new song performed by Madonna..

Oh! And there was God is a Woman from Ariana. That was a lot better than this..

Yes even just a spoken word Madonna invisible in the Sky was better than Champagne Rose

1 hour ago, Beastialg said:

FAKE

2018 Champagne Rose