MADONNA! MAGIC! BATUKA! New WIGS coming '#soon'

30 minutes ago, stancherry said:

after seeing this, i'm sad that sondtracks/gh and live albums are not really considered as albums.

im just sad

no soundtracks is tens of years

54 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

Bukkake? what a strange name for the album 🙂 

Maybe that is part of the “outside of the box” marketing/promo we have been hearing about lol

Can we not keep the anitta shit in the thread that’s been created for this cheap trash? Not everyone in this forum thinks the biggest talking point about MADONNA’S new album is Anitta and the ONE song possibly featuring her that may or may not even be on the album. 

I'm always disappointed when we get to Saturday as I know we're another week away by before a single will drop unless her idiot team launch it on a Wednesday or something and muck up the release again!

Well, I'm almost certain that she won't just DROP the single, she'll announce it somehow, so if we do not hear anything before thursday of said week, then you can practically count on nothing being dropped!

15 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

I'm always disappointed when we get to Saturday as I know we're another week away by before a single will drop unless her idiot team launch it on a Wednesday or something and muck up the release again!

Well lots of artists are releasing singles  during the week now so dont be surprised if we get a Wednesday or Thursday release.

Sometimes it seems to me that many of the first day know Madonna. 
She NEVER releases something without warning. 
If the single was released this week - 
we would have known about it at the end of November last year.
Edited by Anton

9 minutes ago, Anton said:

Sometimes it seems to me that many of the first day know Madonna. 
She NEVER releases something without warning. 
If the single was released this week - 
we would have known about it at the end of November last year.

Yes, but the market's changed and rebel heart's launch was a disaster after months of her telling us about it followed by the demo leaks. Also, the demo leak of GMAYL helped kill MDNA. Looks like she's trying to avoid this again.

Dropping a single out of the blue would be such a news maker and drive some hype. Worked for Bowie and Beyonce.

There's no way she's just going to drop a single out of the blue.

There will be more hints and teases and then a proper announcement at least a week before any single release I imagine.

She's still working, getting things ready.

7 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Dropping a single out of the blue would be such a news maker and drive some hype. Worked for Bowie and Beyonce.

This is true, she could release RH like a surprise full album in December 2014, not only six songs

26 minutes ago, humanracin said:

There's no way she's just going to drop a single out of the blue.

There will be more hints and teases and then a proper announcement at least a week before any single release I imagine.

She's still working, getting things ready.

febuary 14th we will get news 

4 hours ago, Dany Targaryen said:

I think it's just a normal single with a regular video.

I mean, how many days was the shoot? One? Two?

M has been professionally taping many professional and personal events over the last several years.  

3 hours ago, stancherry said:

after seeing this, i'm sad that sondtracks/gh and live albums are not really considered as albums.

Yeah the  I'm Breathless album she did for DT was actually considered by fans like a semi studio album before GHV2 dropped because there was a different and official soundtrack  release for Dick Tracy too , so the Im Breathless was a total different album , but something happeded that fans and Madonna's team stopped putting it on the list of official releases list , but in the early internet era in the 00's i remember almost every Madonna fan page listed the Im Breathless album as something in between an official Madonna album  release and just a soundtrack, this was helped by the fact that Madonna produced a lot of that album and not just the 4 songs where she sings  

Edited by p4_trulo

How many of us think she’ll post something music-video related tonight? Or maybe she’ll keep quiet until tomorrow? What’s everyone’s guess! 

I personally think she’s so busy she’s gonna start forgetting to post daily and will post every other day or every 2-3 days