Madonna - new album coming soon. Queen teases on Insta

1 hour ago, moojoey said:

So anyone thinks there is more going on? Her bday was filmed by the director. Her met gala performance also... Maybe there is indeed a documentary coming out 

In bed with Madge part 2

1 hour ago, RyanAnth4 said:

Am I the only one that would just like a great album ? I don’t want a video album or documentary . Remember the year long wait and disappointment with Secret Project and Xstatic Process . No just no . 

Good videos and good music is good enough for me 

i wouldn’t mind something similar to i’m going to tell you um segredo 🤘🏻

would love to see a year in life type of documetary. 

1 hour ago, ashtangi74 said:

Maybe the rumoured release date of may has got to do with her moving / reportedly leaving the hotel she has been staying in for over a year?

i think its the date of album release 

13 minutes ago, Isaac said:

i wouldn’t mind something similar to i’m going to tell you um segredo 🤘🏻

would love to see a year in life type of documetary. 

well she went to netflix headquaters for a reason

17 hours ago, Mensch said:

Now THAT would be incredible, mixing batuka tribal percussion drum beats that flow from one song to the next with the songs having mirwais electronics meets dance madonna pop!!!! 

I want long songs. 10 song album with a few extra long songs with some beautiful intros and outros... 

This is what I’m praying for. Mixing Portuguese music with Mirwais beats and sounds could be a career defining move for her just like how she mixed her pop sensibilities with Orbit’s sound and created an album that rejuvenated her career and revolutionised the music industry at the time.

Just now, Rugbyguy said:

This is what I’m praying for. Mixing Portuguese music with Mirwais beats and sounds could be a career defining move for her just like how she mixed her pop sensibilities with Orbit’s sound and created an album that rejuvenated her career and revolutionised the music industry at the time.

will be like music album if anything like what he did with country music  

3 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

will be like music album if anything like what he did with country music  

I think so. A mix of moods that creates something new and distinct.