Madonna - new album coming soon. Queen teases on Insta

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

How are singles/videos released these days? Single first, video a few weeks later? All at once? 

Most times the single is released even if it is a couple of days apparat from the video. Most release a lyrics video with the single. I hope she does the same... we need lyrics vidoes. People should be focusing on the song first before the video comes out... also extends the excitement around it.

Just now, CalinB said:

Most times the single is released even if it is a couple of days apparat from the video. Most release a lyrics video with the single. I hope she does the same... we need lyrics vidoes. People should be focusing on the song first before the video comes out... also extends the excitement around it.

True and lyric videos can be as unique and interesting as the artist wants. But knowing M, she’ll just have the single cover and the lyrics playing over it...

2 hours ago, Anton said:

ZT7VvMMURz0.jpg

This look is given me major re-invention vibes, in looks/visually/concept/attitude/personality- something I think we have not really had since COADF.

HC,MDNA,RH - we’re just sonic changes in sound but not the 360 reinvention she has been renowned for.

5 minutes ago, CalinB said:

Yeah. I think she should do it all close together though.

Like release the song and lyric video on tuesday, and then the next day the whole video.

People have short attention spans, it should be a media overdose.

4 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

This look is given me major re-invention vibes, in looks/visually/concept/attitude/personality- something I think we have not really had since COADF.

HC,MDNA,RH - we’re just sonic changes in sound but not the 360 reinvention she has been renowned for.

can u pin point what is the biggest difference? the black wig?

9 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

definetely! 😃

3 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

can u pin point what is the biggest difference? the black wig?

I think the back wig+the Lisbon influences+batuka women ...I know rebel heart had the matador theme but it felt one dimensional (I loved it but just stating the obvious) and stale (filmed against a green screen, messed up spelling...) same with girl gone wild (incredibly sexy but filmed indoors, one dimensional as well) ...I think it’s refreshing that she’s outdoors, with other people (not just super fit hot male dancers) ...idk it just feels refreshingly different 

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

I think the back wig+the Lisbon influences+batuka women ...I know rebel heart had the matador theme but it felt one dimensional (I loved it but just stating the obvious) and stale (filmed against a green screen, messed up spelling...) same with girl gone wild (incredibly sexy but filmed indoors, one dimensional as well) ...I think it’s refreshing that she’s outdoors, with other people (not just super fit hot male dancers) ...idk it just feels refreshingly different 

Agreed. Authentic not manufactured. 

36 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

What does the girl say in the clip? Is it portuguese?

I believe is Cape Verdean Creole, because it doesn't sound portuguese.

The Cape Verdean Creole is actually one of the official languages from Cape Verde along with Portuguese, and the Batuku (or Batuque in english) is more like having that language on the lyrics.

Now, look at this. This will be probably one of the concepts of her next tour or the next era:

"As a dance, the traditional batuque follows a precise ritual.

In a batuque session, a group of performers (almost always just women) gather themselves in a circle in a scenario that is called terreru [teˈʀeɾu]. This scenario does not have to be a precise location, it may be a back yard in a house or it may be a public square, for instance.

The musical piece begins with the players (that may be simultaneously or not batukaderas and kantaderas) executing the first movement, while one of the players goes to the center to perform the dance. In this first movement the dance is made only with body swinging, with an alternate movement of the legs playing the downbeat.

In the second movement, while the players perform the rhythm and sing in unison, the dancer changes the dancing. Now, the dancing (called da ku tornu [dɐ ku ˈtoɞnu]) is made with a hip swing managed through the quick flexion of the knees, accompanying the rhythm.

When the song is over, the dancer pulls back and another takes her place, and a new song begins. These performings may last for hours until the end of the batuque session."

:popcorn2:

4 minutes ago, Jairo said:

The Cape Verdean Creole is actually one of the official laguages from Cape Verde along with Portuguese, and the Batuku (or Batuque in english) is more like having that language on the lyrics.

Now, look at this. This will be probably one of the concepts of her next tour or the next era:

In a batuque session, a group of performers (almost always just women) gather themselves in a circle in a scenario that is called terreru [teˈʀeɾu]. This scenario does not have to be a precise location, it may be a back yard in a house or it may be a public square, for instance.

The musical piece begins with the players (that may be simultaneously or not batukaderas and kantaderas) executing the first movement, while one of the players goes to the center to perform the dance. In this first movement the dance is made only with body swinging, with an alternate movement of the legs playing the downbeat.

In the second movement, while the players perform the rhythm and sing in unison, the dancer changes the dancing. Now, the dancing (called da ku tornu [dɐ ku ˈtoɞnu]) is made with a hip swing managed through the quick flexion of the knees, accompanying the rhythm.

When the song is over, the dancer pulls back and another takes her place, and a new song begins. These performings may last for hours until the end of the batuque session."

a continual album like confessions

8 minutes ago, Jairo said:

The Cape Verdean Creole is actually one of the official laguages from Cape Verde along with Portuguese, and the Batuku (or Batuque in english) is more like having that language on the lyrics.

Thank you for your answer 😘. According to you description and the "collapsing" of Madonna to the ground, we could say this is the ending of the supposed video?

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

Now THAT would be incredible, mixing batuka tribal percussion drum beats that flow from one song to the next with the songs having mirwais electronics meets dance madonna pop!!!! 

I want long songs. 10 song album with a few extra long songs with some beautiful intros and outros... 

3 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

Indeed. it would be cool. 🙂

3 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Now THAT would be incredible, mixing batuka tribal percussion drum beats that flow from one song to the next with the songs having mirwais electronics meets dance madonna pop!!!! 

I want long songs. 10 song album with a few extra long songs with some beautiful intros and outros... 

Imagine different Madonnas singing different songs in a long suite and a long video 😉

11 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I loveeee this idea. Omggg she's going to blow us all away again. I can feel it!

23 minutes ago, Steve said:

Agreed. Authentic not manufactured. 

i dont think her previous eras were 'manufactured'. Why r her fans aways hatin/throwing under the bus the previous eras 😫

3 hours ago, M_Sinner said:

WE WANT MOREEE!!!

giphy.gif

My sentiments exactly! This woman! Sometimes I have no words for the way she makes me feel and even before a release! 😵😱

23 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I really hope the final product uses the amazing/lively landscape location to the fullest (the colors in the wall graffiti are amazing). The night and day views I seen are breathtaking. So much color/life!!! So hope for an epic real location video with lots of colors that does not get weird dark/one dimensional faded treatment (e.g., LFL - the black and red texture was so depressing).