Madonna - new album coming soon. Queen teases on Insta

3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

DIS BITCH GONNA DRIVE ME CRAZY

Same. I’m just excited for the next week to see if we get something else...

i watched the clip like a 1,000 times to see if I noticed anything new...😂🤣 

calm down bitches! the shooting of the video the 21st of January doesn't mean the single will be release next month, I mean the red moon was there only on that particular night , she didn't want to miss it! so know nothing lol.... and YES I'm REALLY EXCITED!!!! "Magie noire" OMGGGG

Just now, dollhouse said:

its giving me GI2M video vibes

Hope not. I d like smth with the impact of LAP, HU or Frozen. Nothing less is acceptable!

I'm going BANANAS!!!!!!!!!! She drives me crazy and I can't help myself!

While typing this, I thought of maybe a comeback for I'm Going Bananas on the new tour with some Lisbon influences. Actually imagine some of the older songs reworked with such a flair. 

My heart CAN'T go on! 

7 minutes ago, Mensch said:

My guess 

Announcement February 18th!!! 

single+video March 1rst

album May 1rst 

Or all of this a few weeks earlier. 😁

Honestly your timeframe sounds so good to me. 

@Mensch Now the strategy usually is first single and video to drop in the same day to garner the most streaming points possible.

Ariana is releasing her new album on Feb 8th, so I don’t expect M to drop the single in that day it will be eclipsed, I do expect an announcement by Feb 15th and single drop by late Feb.

And maybe the video is a cute trailer/ad for the album, like the mdna skins videos. JLo or Gaga had made a 5min video with 30seconds of the songs, but DW.com mades this sounds like it could be a small short/documentary maybe releasing only in Apple Music or somewhere, Tidal is dead, and it’s very atypical something short for Netflix.

49 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Could you imagine some kind of Netflix release where first single will be unleashed during the ending credits of the first episode and then, every week is an episode which chronicles life in Lisbon+her daily crazy life+Malawi+her children+the press+her aging etc...then in the finale, second single unleashed. Then album drops, Gay Pride,  tour etc...actually I would love it to continue being filmed all through gay pride and the tour! 

like this!!

The only thing making me believe it may be more than just a video and that these “Netflix” doc ideas may be true are due to the nuno guy. He seems more experienced in BTS stuff ...we’ll see

Madonna always ends videos with her collapsing/lying down lately. 

Hung Up. Celebration. Give it 2 Me. Then Up the Radio. Bitch I’m Madonna. Bedtime Story. Ray of Light. 

4 minutes ago, peppermint said:

It is from that "exclusive magic" instagram site...not that reliable to be honnest.

agree and they said that first release on February 8 a few months ago...

1 minute ago, articunocc said:

where did that netflix idea came from, i mean sounds really cool

It was rumored ages ago when she apparently went into the Netflix offices one day when she was in LA. 

There was news she had taken a meeting. Could be as most stuff...cost is fronted by maker and then sold to streaming so this could be what is happening and since the T.Swift release is recently past this could be next. But 🤷🏻‍♂️