Madonna - new album coming soon. Queen teases on Insta

Wow that looks beautiful. The women chanting around her, the grafitti open-air location, and her brunette. I mean, I am READY. It looks like it will be sexy, mature, Madonna and everything we’re all waiting for! 

Just now, Flip The Switch said:

There’s graffiti on the wall. This is the look of the video. 

So basically exotic location meets street art meets these traditional woman singing and chanting meets madonna celebrating life and love under the full blood moon meets a new era! 

Just now, dcbyebyebaby said:

Yep we all are... he did the most recent MDNA Skin ads 🙂

But I don’t think he has all that much experience with a full on music video so maybe that’s why he tagged that other guy. They possibly both Co-directed to fully realize her vision. 

Cause the other guy has done great scenic shots from around the world (think ray of light video vibes but slowed down 😂😂🤣) ...

id love it if this video had multiple angles, interesting camera work and different locations...she could’ve shot stuff in a studio as well. Who knows! But all will be revealed #SOON 

This really is a reinvention ! 

She looks so beautiful with her dark hair and colourful style. 

I have a feeling there will be some really interesting dance in this video !

If she is filming a music video now then there must be a single coming next month.....

4 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

http://www.goodco.tv/directors/nuno-xico

You can see his work here for anyone that wants to know what other Madonna stuff hes done.

Although, I think he’s a bit amateur in his work for M (mainly behind—the-scenes type stuff), I’m not going to be negative about it. Again, it seems M is giving someone young an opportunity and I’m sure he’ll deliver something cinematic. And with the help of the other guy (if that’s even the case) who has more experience under his belt, it could be really fresh and innovative 

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

This really is a reinvention ! 

She looks so beautiful with her dark hair and colourful style. 

I have a feeling there will be some really interesting dance in this video !

If she is filming a music video now then there must be a single coming next month.....

I’m starting to believe end of February with album end of April or beginning of May. 

I’m beginning to think...maybe the song is called Magic and it’ll be like Music and Holiday (a generalizing of a feeling that brings people together...) god I’m hoping for a fire pit on the sand by the water and M dancing!!