Madonna - new album coming soon. Queen teases on Insta

11 minutes ago, Nikki said:

from a member on mtribe

My friend who works at Apple Music has just told me that tonight there is an album listening party at one of the big labels in London and the queen herself is going to be there!!

oh.

9 minutes ago, Nikki said:

I hate the idea of records execs listening to M's album and deciding what she should or shouldn't do. fuck that. she shouldn't have to let them listen to anything, she should just release what she wants

what record execs? interscope doesnt give a fuck.

14 minutes ago, Nikki said:

from a member on mtribe

My friend who works at Apple Music has just told me that tonight there is an album listening party at one of the big labels in London and the queen herself is going to be there!!

Oh interesting....wondering how long before the product is put out after the listening party is done? Any references with previous records?

I love the return to dark hair, I’m just not a huge fan of the over styling, vintage look. I know she’s always done it but tbh I think it ages her more than any hair colour. 

I feel the same when she’s blonde and it’s styked like that too. I’d love to see something a bit more loose or straight.

Or something deconstructed like the black wig she wore for the RIT promo pics.

4 minutes ago, peppermint said:

Oh interesting....wondering how long before the product is put out after the listening party is done? Any references with previous records?

its a couple of months normally not long

43 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Bigger as in... Maluma's cock

And where would we be able to see that fine piece??? 😈

And :rotfl:@ that meme.....what in HELL is going on there?? I really should've gotten into soccer as a teen.....looks like they're always doing some homoerotic shit. :lol:

36 minutes ago, Nikki said:

I hate the idea of records execs listening to M's album and deciding what she should or shouldn't do. fuck that. she shouldn't have to let them listen to anything, she should just release what she wants

Thats when you get GMAYL  and Then we would also have Candy shop a lead single 

48 minutes ago, Nikki said:

If record execs hadn't listened to ROL, we wouldn't have gotten Frozen as the first single, and it would probably have been a disaster.

Also, Give it 2 Me would have been the first single from Hard Candy, and it would have been a disaster too. Just saying..

4 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

If record execs hadn't listened to ROL, we wouldn't have gotten Frozen as the first single, and it would probably have been a disaster.

Also, Give it 2 Me would have been the first single from Hard Candy, and it would have been a disaster too. Just saying..

I agree that it is helpful when a team has input in the singles/album direction. Like with any other career collaboration is vital in success. Looking back if no one had input on Madonna's decisions....Vogue would have not been a main single and Candy Shop would have been the first single of Hard Candy. 

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

from a member on mtribe

If this is true that means we're REALLY close. ❤️

6 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Lauren just arrived in London so probably for the listening party tonight. 

She’s been in London since yesterday and posted a video from the studio they were working , but yeah hopefully it is for the listening party.

4 minutes ago, mmmike said:

Did Rebel Heart and MDNA get listening parties? The last one I remember was Hard Candy. 

MDNA def had a listening party. I remember execs and outlets reported that it was an EDM album that was best played loudly. 

12 minutes ago, Steve said:

MDNA def had a listening party. I remember execs and outlets reported that it was an EDM album that was best played loudly. 

There was an album listening party for MDNA at Abbey Road Studios early March 2012.

https://www.digitalspy.com/music/a369942/madonnas-new-album-mdna-first-listen/

Not that I’m not gagging for new music but I’m also a chart nerd and want her to score a no.1 album . Wouldn’t releasing it at same time as Ariana Grande be a little foolish . Let’s wait until her two weeks of glory passes

Since I am sick with the flu I have a lot of time lol...I found on Pulse Archives that Madonna had her listening party for Hard Candy for Warner execs at the very beginning of December 2007. We all know Hard Candy was released in April... So that was a four month difference...So that kind of goes along with the rumors of a May release. 

Hard Candy's listening party for the label was in December 2007 before the album was released in April 2008.

MDNA's was in November 2011 before a March 2012 release.

Not sure if RH had one or not?

So usually it happens 4 months before release so makes sense to happen now if the album is coming in May/June. 

1 minute ago, mmmike said:

Since I am sick with the flu I have a lot of time lol...I found on Pulse Archives that Madonna had her listening party for Hard Candy for Warner execs at the very beginning of December 2007. We all know Hard Candy was released in April... So that was a four month difference...So that kind of goes along with the rumors of a May release. 

she will deffo release her album in may to coincide with her eurovision song contest performance ..makes perfect sense ...

but i do think we will get a single before or even 2 singles 

Interscope also vetoed the double album for RH. They might be awful and incompetent but they are her bosses when it comes to releasing music unfortunately.

It does not help that Guy could not have been bothered before magic (one can only hope) to actually do sth about it. 

10 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Could it be for Grande not M?

Surely Ariana's has been done. The album tracklist and release date is confirmed? I hope it's M.