Madonna - new album coming soon. Queen teases on Insta

Shall I post the leaked lyrics to Anitta Bonitta in the meantime?

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

Sorry but Believe shits on 4 minutes, as much as Cher annoys me lately. But I’m still kinda waiting for Madonna’s believe moment. I think Inside Out demo version had a HUGE potential of being an amazing single if only polished a bit. But not only was it ignored, it was turned into a mediocre song as a final version. Hold Tight could have been an incredibly, radio friendly single. But it was also completely ignored. Hopefully Mirwais will help M bring out her truest best!! 

I am not talking about the songs themselves. I'm on about radio giving women a swan song they didn't want at a certain age. It's like "here ya go have one final hit cos it's GONE after this

At times.i genuinely believe if she released ROL now it would be number one for a week then crash out like her recent albums 

2 hours ago, sfm93 said:

And I hope the fans have learned their lessons, my friend sent me a :40 snippet of a song his friend recorded while working with Madge last year and I haven't even sent it to any of my friends because of how paranoid I am after rebel heart 

C77F8B7C-5DE6-4FA5-9BD6-1E70F745FC58.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

I don’t think that she’s still using a wig, maybe she was styling first with the wig to see how the look would look like and then they proceeded to cut and color her hair.

I believe she’s still using a wig. Her eyes seem tighten slightly pulled back. 

Yes unfortunately it’s all still a wig. Which is a bit frustrating at this point lol like, come on M, stop teasing us. Are you going brunett or not? Like I wanna see some paparazzi photos her being all brunette. 

56 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

I am not talking about the songs themselves. I'm on about radio giving women a swan song they didn't want at a certain age. It's like "here ya go have one final hit cos it's GONE after this

At times.i genuinely believe if she released ROL now it would be number one for a week then crash out like her recent albums 

I gotcha. Madonna deserves recognition and a huge celebration for the grandiose career she’s  been having!  

2 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Sorry but Believe shits on 4 minutes, as much as Cher annoys me lately. But I’m still kinda waiting for Madonna’s believe moment. I think Inside Out demo version had a HUGE potential of being an amazing single if only polished a bit. But not only was it ignored, it was turned into a mediocre song as a final version. Hold Tight could have been an incredibly, radio friendly single. But it was also completely ignored. Hopefully Mirwais will help M bring out her truest best!! 

this so much this

Guest eroticerotic
1 hour ago, TXIII said:

I am so in love!!

C1C37998-40EB-4A96-B9EB-953DED127E75.jpeg

Wonder if she’s reading the book by Anaïs or if she is referencing it in the black wig shoot

28 minutes ago, eroticerotic said:

Wonder if she’s reading the book by Anaïs or if she is referencing it in the black wig shoot

Unless she's the spy and we are the house of love lol 

4 hours ago, Nikki said:

I appreciate that and I think many of us true M fans do as well 🙂 better to be extra careful.

Yes, thank you for removing the lyrics sfm93

14 hours ago, Stephen said:

She just posted and deleted Robster's art on instagram!

She really actually posted it?! I thought someone just mistook my artwork as something official and wrongfully thought that it was something she had revealed on her social...

1 hour ago, YannBouch said:

Can you Imagine a tour full dark hair 😱😱

would love it, but she'll probably change it back to blonde just before the tour starts!!!! 

what's the longest she's ever stayed dark? LAP, ROL, AL - back to blonde by the second single.

16 hours ago, stevo208 said:

Maybe interscope are suffocating her artistry.

Or she's had second thoughts about the Anitta Collab and can't stop it's release for some reason 

My guess is that she refers to fillers and how she looks like now... first pic ("Once you sell your soul..")is quoted "Think before you act"..." then with the wig: "...to Thine Own Self Be True" plus #imnotyourbitch...

I think nothing to do with Anitta... All the bad coments she got with the first wig pic (what have you done to your face? you ruined your face with fillers...blahblahblah) That anoyed her...