Madonna - new album coming soon. Queen teases on Insta

At this point I don't mind the waiting. cause its probably going to give us another 2or3 years to relish over and plus a presumable tour to fawn over. and then more discussion post *whatever this era is called* love it all! and can't wait to see what is coming. 

59 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Yes,  This is what her inept record company has been ignoring for years.  Well,  what I have noticed in Australia so not speaking for other countries.   The last time I heard a new Madonna song played a lot on the radio, her album promoted on tv etc was for Hardy Candy and 4 minutes.  Only her die hard fans even knew about the release of MDNA and Rebel Heart.  I know that radio is not the main influence it once was but the difference between the attention give to Hard Candy in comparison to MDNA  was staggering and dreadful.  In a country that had always embraced Madonna completely, it was shockingly different.  

Simply not acceptable for the most influential and biggest selling female artist of all time.  Madonna always dominated the radio and had massive publicity for new releases.  Her new team and Live Nation and Interscope should do some proper work and what they are there for.  They need to promote her album on streaming services big time and get her releases done in proper time to capitalise.  Madonna herself should realize this too.  Get attention on her music and celebrate her reputation and past mega hits too.  Remind people why she is the biggest selling female singer of all time and why all the young superstars admire and love her so much. 

This Era needs mass publicity, mass attention and most importantly - people need to know and hear her new music. 

I have always said 4 minutes and HC promotion was her "believe" moment from UK radio.theu played her at 50 like they did Cher anything after that you can dream. This is why she needs to just make good music and not music aimed at the charts. Radio 2 will play a song but that's about it. Unless she pays Money to be everywhere 

2 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

I have always said 4 minutes and HC promotion was her "believe" moment from UK radio.theu played her at 50 like they did Cher anything after that you can dream. This is why she needs to just make good music and not music aimed at the charts. Radio 2 will play a song but that's about it. Unless she pays Money to be everywhere 

It's not worth it.

At 60, it wouldn't take just money, the song would have to be absolutely perfect.

And, a big team would have to be involved. It would take A LOT of energy and cash.

9 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

It's not worth it.

At 60, it wouldn't take just money, the song would have to be absolutely perfect.

And, a big team would have to be involved. It would take A LOT of energy and cash.

Well hopefully the music will be good. Rebel heart had some good singles that were just plain ignored cos she's older.

52 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

well shes done well not leaking anything yet so fingers crossed it stays this way 

And I hope the fans have learned their lessons, my friend sent me a :40 snippet of a song his friend recorded while working with Madge last year and I haven't even sent it to any of my friends because of how paranoid I am after rebel heart 

Edited by sfm93

3 minutes ago, sfm93 said:

And I hope the fans have learned their lessons, my friend sent me a :40 snippet of a song his friend recorded while working with Madge back in October and I haven't even sent it to any of my friends because of how paranoid I am after rebel heart 

Um say what?!????!!

10 minutes ago, sfm93 said:

And I hope the fans have learned their lessons, my friend sent me a :40 snippet of a song his friend recorded while working with Madge back in October and I haven't even sent it to any of my friends because of how paranoid I am after rebel heart 

hmmm yeah if you say so lol... what does this 40 seconds sound like 

40 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

hmmm yeah if you say so lol

I will say the song sounds kinda like Masterpiece 

Edited by sfm93

1 hour ago, Danmacevents said:

Not exactly the same situation. While Cher's career wasn't in the rocks in the UK (as it was basically everywhere) pre-Believe she certainly did not have two massive #1 singles during the previous album cycle, like Madonna did pre HC. It was pretty much a HUGE comeback.

For Madonna it was a new smash hit coming after a series of smash hits. And they kept coming even after HC: "Celebration" was also a big hit in the UK and Europe in general.

If the new single becomes a huge hit, THAT could be a Believe but even then, even while underperforming, Madonna's career has never fallen to Cher's levels of unpopularity. 

4 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

Not exactly the same situation. While Cher's career wasn't in the rocks in the UK (as it was basically everywhere) pre-Believe she certainly did not have two massive #1 singles during the previous album cycle, like Madonna did pre HC. It was pretty much a HUGE comeback.

For Madonna it was a new smash hit coming after a series of smash hits. And they kept coming even after HC: "Celebration" was also a big hit in the UK and Europe in general.

If the new single becomes a huge hit, THAT could be a Believe but even then, even while underperforming, Madonna's career has never fallen to Cher's levels of unpopularity. 

True, celebration was a big hit back then 

35 minutes ago, sfm93 said:

well if that's true you better keep it locked up and not share it with anyone (because believe me, many will request you to sent it to them and even do favours just to get their hands on it.) you put yourself out there now, so better be ready to deny all requests, otherwise if something leaks, it'll link back to you and ur friend. if true, ur friend took a huge risk

41 minutes ago, sfm93 said:

And yet you’re talking about it so openly. Brace yourself 😂

7 minutes ago, Nikki said:

well if that's true you better keep it locked up and not share it with anyone (because believe me, many will request you to sent it to them and even do favours just to get their hands on it.) you put yourself out there now, so better be ready to deny all requests, otherwise if something leaks, it'll link back to you and ur friend. if true, ur friend took a huge risk

Just now, Katypatra said:

And yet you’re talking about it so openly. Brace yourself 😂

Figured revealing this much is the same as any insider revealing album rumors, def won't even consider posting the file online 

Just now, sfm93 said:

Figured revealing this much is the same as any insider revealing album rumors, def won't even consider posting the file online 

that's great 🙂 after RH, I just hope nothing leaks. the RH leakage was so unfortunate and ruined the entire album campaign and maybe even took like half the sales, just hope it won't happen again.

... and yet those RH leaks started the very same way. Verbal descriptions and lyrical snippets made their way into press reports, and then the flood gates of audio files opened — first one set of demos, then a huge second wave, and a final trickle of the last few (with alternate takes on some previously leaked demos).

So, yes, please be careful if this is legit info. 

1 hour ago, Danmacevents said:

Sorry but Believe shits on 4 minutes, as much as Cher annoys me lately. But I’m still kinda waiting for Madonna’s believe moment. I think Inside Out demo version had a HUGE potential of being an amazing single if only polished a bit. But not only was it ignored, it was turned into a mediocre song as a final version. Hold Tight could have been an incredibly, radio friendly single. But it was also completely ignored. Hopefully Mirwais will help M bring out her truest best!! 

1 minute ago, peter said:

... and yet those RH leaks started the very same way. Verbal descriptions and lyrical snippets made their way into press reports, and then the flood gates of audio files opened — first one set of demos, then a huge second wave, and a final trickle of the last few (with alternate takes on some previously leaked demos).

and it's not just curious fans who'll try to get their hands on any demo or little file IF someone has something.

there's a lot of M haters on this forum who'll try to get it just to ruin the next era. be aware @sfm93. I wouldn't trust anyone with it.

2 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Sorry but Believe shits on 4 minutes, as much as Cher annoys me lately. But I’m still kinda waiting for Madonna’s believe moment. I think Inside Out demo version had a HUGE potential of being an amazing single if only polished a bit. But not only was it ignored, it was turned into a mediocre song as a final version. Hold Tight could have been an incredibly, radio friendly single. But it was also completely ignored. Hopefully Mirwais will help M bring out her truest best!! 

inside out demo sounded too much like army of me and the album version sounded unfinished 

2 minutes ago, peter said:

Just removed the lyrics in my original post since I didn't know that's how things started spreading for RH (so please feel free to delete them in the quoted responses too).

Don't want to make it easier for press to get ahold of this stuff 

6 minutes ago, sfm93 said:

That’s right! If you won’t keep it a secret, don’t expect anyone else to also keep a secret. Good for you for not even sharing it with your friends. 

1 minute ago, sfm93 said:

Just removed the lyrics in my original post since I didn't know that's how things started spreading for RH (so please feel free to delete them in the quoted responses too).

Sorry! That was my recollection of it ... perhaps others remember more accurately? But I honestly think it’s safest. I’m glad you’ve wisely chosen not to share it in any other way. 

3 minutes ago, sfm93 said:

I appreciate that and I think many of us true M fans do as well 🙂 better to be extra careful.