Madonna - new album coming soon. Queen teases on Insta

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

All I know is she will be announcing a specific date in February which may lead to tour dates and album/single news 

You have any idea if the tour is arena tour or more intimate smaller venue tour?

6 minutes ago, Mensch said:

All I know is she will be announcing a specific date in February which may lead to tour dates and album/single news 

I'll warm myself up with this statement! Bring on February!!

10 minutes ago, Nikki said:

you think it's likely this February she may announce a small promo tour and then sell actual tor tickets after Eurovision and/or the album release..?

I have no idea which is why the May release throws me off. Can’t be May. I feel like the single will be in March and maybe the album will drop in May. But February will be the month of info IMO from what I know 

My UNOFFICIAL opinion is announcement for tour and singe/album release will be in mid February with the single in mid March and the album release in the first week of May (so May 3rd!) ...if it’s anything like that, we’ll probably get the album cover +preorder for single...maybe another single unleashed in April before the album drops. Idk this is all me guessing and speculating 

5 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I have no idea which is why the May release throws me off. Can’t be May. I feel like the single will be in March and maybe the album will drop in May. But February will be the month of info IMO from what I know 

ok, thank you 🙂

im very curious about what will happen. they can't announce a tour without a single being released, unless it's more of an overall brief announcement about the album and tour.

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

ok, thank you 🙂

im very curious about what will happen. they can't announce a tour without a single being released, unless it's more of an overall brief announcement about the album and tour.

Maybe it’ll create hype and everyone will rush to pre-order. 

I wouldn't mind her releasing the new single in May and using Eurovision to kick off new era and tour sale. I want her team to get it right this time. She needs some good momentum to launch this era, instead of announcing it randomly in Feb without any buzz. 

3 minutes ago, loowee said:

I wouldn't mind her releasing the new single in May and using Eurovision to kick off new era and tour sale. I want her team to get it right this time. She needs some good momentum to launch this era, instead of announcing it randomly in Feb without any buzz. 

her Team is frozen

Thanks so much for the kind words everyone! ❤️

From what I know, but this is not confirmed, this is/was definately a video shoot. More info on that should become available shortly I think. I don't think it was a photoshoot, from what I've been told. But we can't rule anything out these days as everything is filmed and photographed simultaneously. But I'm 90% sure this was a video shoot. For something. If she's shooting a video now, then post production for 3 months seems ridiculous and makes me believe we get something much sooner then May. Don't forget about her "random acts of kindness" speech at Stonewall on new year's eve! She might just spring something on us. I mean, she's had songs on radio without having filmed a video for them yet.

Btw, someone suggesting it was just her out for a stroll is nonsense, why would she go through the trouble of putting on a full wig, costume and make-up for an incognito stroll at a pretty desolate abandonned location?! She was at work, most definately! More on that soon!

As much as I want Madonna's new material to be released as soon as possible, I was thinking about one thing. What if she just wanted to use the Blood Moon, since the album might be called Magic, and therefor filmed the music video really 4 months in advance.

Well, there were rumours about a buzz single and then another single. It makes sense to have something on Valentine Day (she seems to like that day and had to change plans last time) and  then another one early May, with a June performance in the Pride. Then that rumour about the album being in May makes more sense. 

1 minute ago, Runaway Lover said:

As much as I want Madonna's new material to be released as soon as possible, I was thinking about one thing. What if she just wanted to use the Blood Moon, since the album might be called Magic, and therefor filmed the music video really 4 months in advance.

It is very difficult to film a real moon in a video, but maybe they go with something like this

Image result for blood moon selfie

But normally the results are like this 

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

It is very difficult to film a real moon in a video, but maybe they go with something like this

But normally the results are like this 

Yeah if she wanted the moon, it would be done in post production. I don’t think she’ll wait until May. Maybe the album will come out in May but we will get our fix long before that 

Just now, Gabriel Ciccone said:

@robster @Mensch nothing about what type of music she's gonna release at 1st single? Maybe a fado ballad/ mid-tempo?

No my sources have nothing to do with the music aspect. I don’t know what anything sounds like or if it’s finished or collaborations...sorry 🤷🏻‍♂️

43 minutes ago, robster said:

From what I know, but this is not confirmed, this is/was definately a video shoot. More info on that should become available shortly I think. I don't think it was a photoshoot, from what I've been told. But we can't rule anything out these days as everything is filmed and photographed simultaneously. But I'm 90% sure this was a video shoot. For something. If she's shooting a video now, then post production for 3 months seems ridiculous and makes me believe we get something much sooner then May. Don't forget about her "random acts of kindness" speech at Stonewall on new year's eve! She might just spring something on us. I mean, she's had songs on radio without having filmed a video for them yet.

Btw, someone suggesting it was just her out for a stroll is nonsense, why would she go through the trouble of putting on a full wig, costume and make-up for an incognito stroll at a pretty desolate abandonned location?! She was at work, most definately! More on that soon!

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

I so want this to be a video look. 

52 minutes ago, robster said:

Don't forget about her "random acts of kindness" speech at Stonewall on new year's eve! She might just spring something on us. I mean, she's had songs on radio without having filmed a video for them yet.

Doing random acts of kindness is a kabbalistic teaching. IDK. But I'm excited! Thank you so much for the insights!

41 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

I wonder of she's due to headline Glastonbury and that's what will be announced in February 

Kylie is the headliner

2 hours ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

@robster @Mensch nothing about what type of music she's gonna release at 1st single? Maybe a fado ballad/ mid-tempo?

According to Drownedmadonna the song shoul be mid/up-tempo, not precisely a ballad:

"There were video cameras and lights everywhere, as well as many make-up campers outside. Besides many people from her team, our reader spotted a few African musicians (some of them holding guitars) and dancers. Finally, there were candles in the stairway that you can see in the images."

Here's the link to the full article:

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2019/01/22/what-we-heard-about-madonnas-yesterday-filming-in-lisbon/

Edited by Stefo

2 hours ago, robster said:

If you're right and that's for a video, I'm pretty sure we'll get a ballad or a mid-tempo song. I don't think this look fits a up-tempo song. I might be wrong, though. 

Yes, I think it's gonna be a mid-tempo too, she often launched new albums with beautiful mid-tempos in the past, from Frozen, to Secret, to Papa don't Preach (and Rebel Heart would have been a perfect example too)

Edited by Stefo