Madonna - new album coming soon. Queen teases on Insta

31 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

A fan in London said he saw her & Steven Klein together in the street yesterday & that she is still blonde as we suspected. 

even though im not a big klein fan (since he worked with youknowwho, a lot of his work is repetitive) but im glad they're still friends

13 minutes ago, Nikki said:

even though im not a big klein fan (since he worked with youknowwho, a lot of his work is repetitive) but im glad they're still friends

its only a job to him im sure his personal relationship with madonna is much more than you know who lol and madonna worked with him first i dont dislike him for working with her its just his job 

4 hours ago, cocolattee said:

Just bumping this to the end again as it's amazing! I need to download all these clips.

But yes, I do feel it will be a Feb single and April album.

1 hour ago, rebelheart said:

A fan in London said he saw her & Steven Klein together in the street yesterday & that she is still blonde as we suspected. 

Thought so. 

2 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

this is worse than waiting for her to get on stage on time 

what does soon mean to her?

M is toying with us. :lmao:

17 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Just bumping this to the end again as it's amazing! I need to download all these clips.

But yes, I do feel it will be a Feb single and April album.

Or Feb single and May album, idk.

Yeah... I don't know what to believe anymore

Madonna's #soon sounds sooner than Mtripes #sooninmay

She might drop us a surprise before May... let's all pray at our shrines

I think it would be may single summer album. And Eurovision is true. I'll be at my annual party dressed as a random European country fangirling over Madge. 

Or we will get one FB live interview and a tinny phoned in album. Who knows #soon 

3 hours ago, Rock said:

Google's only result for that image is "Best pictures of Portugal in the beginning of the 20th century". How did Madonna find that picture, I don't know.

Someone posted the pic on another thread just a few days ago...:sneaky: So maybe she really is stalking our forum :laugh:

12 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

So M please, hint us with a date, a snippet, a countdown. Something plz, thank you

Say you don’t want the album and we may get it today. :lol2:

Maybe she will perform a new single at the Grammys, a slow song inspired or ala fado music hence the Rodrigues look and rehearsal. This will serve as the buzz single. Then she will release the first single, a dance anthem for summer by the end of april or early may.

Can you imagine a Mirwais killer beat with latin/african music fused together! So exciting!

You know a really good song, everybody will love, that all the gp will know. Something friendly even if it's not that a reinvention at its maximum. A real success to help us defend M for the upcoming year 

19 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

Can you imagine a Mirwais killer beat with latin/african music fused together! So exciting!

❤️❤️❤️I can't wait!!

One thing for sure is that, Thank God because it seems like the album is finally finished and locked in a laptop.

I just wonder why is she rehearsing now, for the Grammys? What else could be if not the promo tour for the album?

Andy Lecompte is also in London for the shoot with Klein & Arianne according to his Instagram :

Hope this is for the new album artwork/cover & not just for a magazine spread or MDNA skin again...

39 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Andy Lecompte is also in London for the shoot with Klein & Arianne according to his Instagram :

Hope this is for the new album artwork/cover & not just for a magazine spread or MDNA skin again...

Hmm... In the past, hasn’t it been Garren or another hair stylist instead of LeCompte for the album covers? I thought someone knowledgeable pointed that out once before ... that Andy is for tours and shoots and events, but the album cover looks are usually styled by someone else...? 

25 minutes ago, iamme said:

She def read madonnanation w/o a doubt. Which one of you is the real Madonna? Reveal yourself, now. 

I always thought its rebel girl 🙂

10 hours ago, Suedey said:

image.png

Madonna, if you are reading: remember, you are known for your spectacle tours, not for sitting around like Mariah or Slob. So we expect numbers like Express Yourself 90 etc. Slowing down for a bit between numbers is ok (and human). But no-one is there for a laid back performance. Get in shape and do the numbers like GGW MDNA tours.

1 minute ago, elijah said:

Madonna, if you are reading: remember, you are known for your spectacle tours, not for sitting around like Mariah or Slob. So we expect numbers like Express Yourself 90 etc. Slowing down for a bit between numbers is ok (and human). But no-one is there for a laid back performance. Get in shape and do the numbers like GGW MDNA tours.

RHT True Blue was great though